So... WTH

Flavio

There are 2 npcs, at aden and at rune. Search for them, they cost like nothing.

And how much u did? if u did less than 1k, then server is unbalanced.

is not about only 1 buff ''berz'' you must  find your ''own'' buffs and your own dyes every good player have other style on buffs on dyes on skill bar is not about the berz if you use or no some times berz is very good for th and other times no.

i think you are newbie with l2 my friend.

look what extremeDwarf say //total agree

Plz teach me L2, call me +38121541570 !

Every player have own way to buff himself? QQ lol. I wont buff mage buffs if i am fighter. Whats your point? I wont put STR++ | CON - | DEX - | on a adventurer. Thats my way. And yes I am a newbie. You are pro but you just lost yourself by posting this answer.

By the way i am really curious now, what buffs and what dyes you use? Berseker? Please tell me all. Thanks!

I want to learn from a 'pro'.

pros will never teach you nothing from Lineage II.

First thing, in a normal server a sph would never had the chance to kill a Adv/WindR/GhostH. Unnfortunatly since Kamael chronicle dagger stabbs depends on STR, thing that in Interlude was not possible.

Buff stuff? Every single buff now have a described effect, you can make buffers on a hr server and learn. but 1 thing is for sure, Berseker... never!

'ive been playing with Wind Rider and that's my way. Make you skillbar comfortable to your fingers and then you will have to learn how to play it.

You can't be a pro with 1 Topic in MaxCheaters, like they use to say "Play hard, go pro"

Every player have own way to buff himself? QQ lol. I wont buff mage buffs if i am fighter. Whats your point? I wont put STR++ | CON - | DEX - | on a adventurer. Thats my way. And yes I am a newbie. You are pro but you just lost yourself by posting this answer.

By the way i am really curious now, what buffs and what dyes you use? Berseker? Please tell me all. Thanks!

the dyes must be reversed :D

+5dex, +4con, -9str... daggers are skill based and don't need p.atk.

for buffs just the important ones: haste, zerk, g. shield, song of champion, agility... thats my idea

but vs mages you have to boost m.def and mental resistance (sleep, hold...) and ofc the pots(dark, holy, wind, fire...) in gracia

P.S.: and i forgot... use those skills that canceles enemy's target of you... its useful and furstrating for player that you PvP against :D

zerk

but vs mages you have to boost m.def and mental resistance (sleep, hold...)

so your saying that he must use zerk," but vs mages you have to boost m.def..."

Berseker Effects:  P.Atk. +8%, M.Atk. +16%, P.Def. -8%, M.Def. -16%, Evasion -4, Speed +8, Atk. Spd +8%, Casting Spd. +8%

no sense at all

well... you need as much atk speed that you can boost ;)

zerk is just the one "debuff" that lowers m.def

yes.. it makes no sence if you look just on those things that you put out from my post, but look at them as one thing

but in gracia final dagger need STR also.

Anyway like ever daggers needed to much much p.def/m.def so it's no sense on lowing them, even in a 1vs1 with a mage.

You didnt get what i said, i was joking the guy who told me I am a newbie. Of course i know buffs and i dont use berseker. Now dont tell me again "You can be pro with 1 topic", "You are newbie" i asked WTF is this that Daggerist cant kill facking sph. Thats all i asked.

ask other players i dont wanna say something if you are retard and you dont understand what i mean is not my foult..

i dont insut you and i dont kiding with you i just tell you,you must find your own buffs and your own dyes..

some guyz use str+ on th and might and berz if have problem wih mp and pattack passive, other guyz use evasion only, evasion weapon passive evasion gr sheild with out berz.

other guyz use cd gr sheild berz.

you got it ?!

and about the sph: sometimes on pvp servers gms change status or class is unbalance.. and sph is good class very good class for pvp.

i was sph on 2 servers inc and 1 other noobish server and believe me i make nice pvps.

dark voltrex/vampiric claw for drain

and englig. + empower encho give you crazy mattack,you really believe sph is shity class for pvp ?

maybe your not skilled enough to kill a good Sph, that's all.

/close

This is general help and all you can do and help me with is: You are not skilled enough? THEN TEACH ME! (I dont mean seriously)

/Close

ask other players i dont wanna say something if you are retard and you dont understand what i mean is not my foult..

i dont insut you and i dont kiding with you i just tell you,you must find your own buffs and your own dyes..

some guyz use str+ on th and might and berz if have problem wih mp and pattack passive, other guyz use evasion only, evasion weapon passive evasion gr sheild with out berz.

other guyz use cd gr sheild berz.

you got it ?!

and about the sph: sometimes on pvp servers gms change status or class is unbalance.. and sph is good class very good class for pvp.

i was sph on 2 servers inc and 1 other noobish server and believe me i make nice pvps.

dark voltrex/vampiric claw for drain

and englig. + empower encho give you crazy mattack,you really believe sph is shity class for pvp ?

ROFLMAO did u read my whole post? I did put my CHOICE my DYES my BUFFS. Whats ur problem?

Someone lock it i dont want a tards saying i am a newbie, which I am of course if they say so.

So all of your replies was you dont know to play, or w/e, none of you helped me except ExtremeDwarf and few guys else.

You can't determine from just few pvps/duels... Maybe he just got lucky and had m.critical, and your skills didn't land... Luck is also a big factor in pvp, no matter how good you can play a specific class... And I never said you are a noob, maybe you are just out of luck :/

You can't determine from just few pvps/duels... Maybe he just got lucky and had m.critical, and your skills didn't land... Luck is also a big factor in pvp, no matter how good you can play a specific class... And I never said you are a noob, maybe you are just out of luck :/

I did test like 10+ times results was same, and by saying that i didnt meant on you... I was saying for ta*ds like Uberpwn.