repxl

Best Retail PvP Class !  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Best Retail PvP Class !

• Storm Screamer
    • Soul Taker
    • Ghost Hunter
    • Atventurer

For me on GF the Best is Storm Screamer.  echo emp + buffs + enlightenment = dead xD dagers are good just with +++ skils and with high artributs.adventurer is not good on GF, just GH and PW are good, even if adv  use "shadow step,hide,critical wound and mirage" it is not all to win :) GH has OP backstabs(hex+crit woud = bb) , but bluff should be succesfull to use it;/

As i said for me Storm Screamer is best char on GF on olympiad,mass pvp, and 1 on 1 :)

This is my opinion.

With char is the best on l2? It depends on experience player ,skill player and principally on luck. :)

You dont know what you sey, 2 or 3blow succesfull from GH and he die

Loool on soultaker is easy. i kill a adventurer, Ghost Hunter, Ghost sentinel, 2 stormscreamer.

Just sumon my pets, hit, sleep one, attaque the dagger and use my quick healing potion + cp potion.

And have a roxor stuff ^^

Loool on soultaker is easy. i kill a adventurer, Ghost Hunter, Ghost sentinel, 2 stormscreamer.

Just sumon my pets, hit, sleep one, attaque the dagger and use my quick healing potion + cp potion.

And have a roxor stuff ^^

You ues sleep? on what version you play c4? ;p

but you know one day you find lol player who "try to play GH" but in another day you find good player who know how to play that char ;]

• 2 weeks later...

Buffed soultaker + hidden summon = 0wn

and soultaker has all dark skills so when you add dark attribute then you have more power for all skills ^^

spellhowler when add wind attribute only then that increase power wind attacks (dark are the same),

sorry bad english^^