[Share](Shop)NewStyle

-1 For Disrespectful behaviour. You aren't speaking to your schoolmate or to your mother got it?

Wtf? Just told you go and play World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft = bad words ?

why all servers from Hopzone don't have something like ?

hows that not logical.. leechers, nabs and admins... same things when it comes to l2 private admins ^^

and now that you share it.. im sure more servers will have it =)

i mean just look at yourself lol.. somehow you think you made some new style, or something? and only thing thats funnyer about it is you trying to deffend its use..

actually they are right its from the monument and you know why other servers dont have it?

because they dont need a gmshop like that to make a nice server i know for the 90% of mxc a server contains only:buffer ggk gmshop and that includes you but for the hopzone eg first 3page no they know the word "quality" :)

actually they are right its from the monument and you know why other servers dont have it?

because they dont need a gmshop like that to make a nice server i know for the 90% of mxc a server contains only:buffer ggk gmshop and that includes you but for the hopzone eg first 3page no they know the word "quality" :)

Intrepid, ofc it's Monument of Heros but are changes.. but why come here to say "It's monument is hero, no changes etc." Is clear that is monument of heros, anyone can see that is monument from photo..I do not deny that it is not..

The only thing must appreciating share and after judge .. anyway doesn't matter

Intrepid, ofc it's Monument of Heros but are changes.. but why come here to say "It's monument is hero, no changes etc." Is clear that is monument of heros, anyone can see that is monument from photo..I do not deny that it is not..

The only thing must appreciating share and after judge .. anyway doesn't matter

you get it wrong we appriciate every share in the forum BUT that doesnt mean nobody can express hes opinion and if its "bad" for you /ignore done.

Hey jealous people,

instead of thank him because he shared something with us you are flaming him?

Also you could do it yourself, ofc its a copy paste from the mon of heroes but its still a share.

Also DreaM, restore his karma or else you will be reported. He didnt say anything bad.

Hey jealous people,

instead of thanks him because he shared something with us you are flaming him?

Also you could do it yourself, ofc its a copy paste from the mon of heroes but its still a share.

Also DreaM, restore his karma or else you will be reported. He didnt say anything bad.

rofl?Donators judge mods?wtf is going on...

1st of all we respect that he shared something ok but if you even try to read the topic he said first he made a totally new style and than he said its c/p so guess what he said 2 totally different thing in 1 topic...

2nd he get dekarmed because of atleast if you talk with a moderator such as Dream show some respect for godness sake...

3rd you report him?i guess you dont know what you just said read it again and give it a try because Dream is wow mod for a reason i guess he knows better what he talk about than most of you and btw donators report the mods thats sooo damn strange!

Im going to report him at Maxtor dude, rofl.

Moderators arent gods, they can do mistakes too.

Dont you think that the guy's karma must be restored? This action that was made by DreaM was an abusement of his privs.

Im going to report him at Maxtor dude, rofl.

Moderators arent gods, they can do mistakes too.

Dont you think that the guy's karma must be restored? This action that was made by DreaM was an abusement of his privs.

the members such as yourself absolutely disrespect the staff member 1 way or an other but they will learn(you too)how to respect the staff members all staff member have hes privs for a reason they did/do good job for this forum and you cant proove it thats wrong...atleast try to learn how to answer like a human not like an angry kid...

and no i dont think that hes karma should be restored and why?how you act define how you get treated by others if he act disrespectfull like he did he get treated like this so...

If it is matter of appreciation, then you should really appreciate the facts that the staff helps every single member in here, at the help sections.

They also share stuff, and they generally help to make the forum better.

I will not deny that there have been people in the staff that have made HUGE mistakes.

But since his karma is already "fixed" (while there's nothing to be fixed), you shouldn't even threaten either dream, or gabor (intre).

Now call me asslicker cuz I tell the truth ^^

I Thing DreaM Start The War Reported From Me Too

you think. you don't thing.

Uhm well all fine but I can't see the picture is that just me or does everyone has this problem?

the pictures are fine