Need your votes!

egzistas

I will ask politely all lineage players to vote there (for server rates and chronicle) : There is the link

There is not advertisement or smth else, just i need people opinions. Also your comments are welcome. Thanks. :)

jezz menz!atm gracia final iz firts? moar pew pew bling bling? anywayz imo IL/1k (only if u have something unique in your mind!)

as i see you are a shitlude lover too^^

not rly my fav client iz hellbound.but yah i prefer interlude than pew pew bling bling!

pew pew bling bling actually that was the dumbest explanation i've ever heard :D

pew pew bling bling actually that was the dumbest explanation i've ever heard :D

thnx meng.ask maxtor to award me plox :D

anyways i dont like the lolarmors the lolweapos and the whole loll2stlye.they was trying to copy w0w to get some ppl.they failed hard.they ruined the whole gameplay and so on.

Epilogue+Mid rate will pwn assez!

pew pew bling bling more mengz

thnx meng.ask maxtor to award me plox :D

anyways i dont like the lolarmors the lolweapos and the whole loll2stlye.they was trying to copy w0w to get some ppl.they failed hard.they ruined the whole gameplay and so on.

pew pew bling bling more mengz

u just failed . really :)