[MxC-Comic-Book] Episode No.2

ManiakMike

Yeah i know :D But maybe when you will be my next /target won't be that funny don't know :D.

in your previous one you made me look fat with glasses, not hair and a bow tie =D how worse could it be?

neah i think i will try Grisom and xKenji next time ... Thanks for the msg Coyote™ ! The next EP tittle will be smthing like "The Spam Hunter" ... The Hunter will be Grisom and the Spammer will be GrisoM  xD

Edit: Don't worry now u will look like a criminal master mind that hate spamers :D

neah i think i will try Grisom and xKenji next time ... Thanks for the msg Coyote™ ! The next EP tittle will be smthing like "The Spam Hunter" ... The Hunter will be Grisom and the Spammer will be GrisoM  xD

And I have even more Ideas for the 4th one ^^

It is gonna be the best one, I am sure.

Hmm i'm out of ideas now but maybe if i will have something good in mind i will make a part 2 of this episode.Gread idea MasterNabster :-]

EDIT: If any one have any ideas pm me with ur msn to talk

=]

I don't think so... Remember that I made an avatar for myself, I created a topic showing off and then ppl started requesting. I mean that it wasn't a request topic in the start.

Then, this envy b1tch decided to do the same cuz... damn! I AM FAMOUS AND SHE ISN'T!

P.S @Mike

It could be your new story for your comics. :]

Yeap Coyote shared some ideas to me.By my way(that sounds funny) stop begging meh ... better think at a story and share it with me that will help me much more thean reading plz pl0x thingys xD

make a big one :P u can make a comic book of it and sell it online xD

I uploaded  on internet just the second one and i alredy have 500 downloads and 80% of this people are asking me if MasterDisaster it's a real person cuz i told em that the comic was based on a real life story ! They really like the idea with the small cock xD

The next EP will come this week if i'm lucky but donno i have to do thousands of shits.But i'll be back in no time <,<