interlude [L2J INTERLUDE] MAX ENCHANT=SAFE

stackman

Well, it seems interesting because low max means ballance.

But non-name non-site server ? C'mon you can't totaly atract people like that. Just make at least a web site, a ucoz it;s good for the begining, I am sure that many players will come, and of course after  you have to be a good Dev or Q_Q.

Well, it seems interesting because low max means ballance.

But non-name non-site server ? C'mon you can't totaly atract people like that. Just make at least a web site, a ucoz it;s good for the begining, I am sure that many players will come, and of course after  you have to be a good Dev or Q_Q.

+1

ill make one ucoz site for you mate

and ill give your server a name.

agree with kiefer stop flaming and if you best make your svr to see it other svrs much better and biggest in community close i dont know if this svr close but i interest because dont have custom max = 5 and adv wear only light armors  but now is down and i dont know what happen can someone tell me ???

Cant you stop Flaming this guy ? If you think its a fail server , make yours and we will see then !

Grow up guys. Stop acting as a kids.

Good luck stackman. There arent many server like yours so i guess you will have succes.

log once and see.

you buy armors weapons, you enchant and you left with 1.3kkk adena. letter caradine= 1.55kk adena. how to be nobles since there is no way to gain adena?

svr is still offline what happen ??? erol buy s grade crystals and then sell them

so crystal have bigger price in selling then buying?! LOL

so crystal have bigger price in selling then buying?! LOL

OMG. This is the easiest thing to fix. The idea of the server generally is great, just need good Devs, too bad a smart server with non-expirienced admin. :(

I made the server's site

enjoy xD

http://l2-online.tk

Edit:.tk site

LOL

You are too fast !

Oh my god Erol is so retarded !

He made a server called Xenovia and it was the worst i have ever played from c3 Teon .

Stop being so SUCKER AT ALL.

I think the server will BE BALANCED and if you change some things or with a good developer will attract more people .

See you.

<3

Cant you stop Flaming this guy ? If you think its a fail server , make yours and we will see then !

Grow up guys. Stop acting as a kids.

Good luck stackman. There arent many server like yours so i guess you will have succes.

1. I agree

2. I dont agree Cause no name, no site etc. Just a fast made homemaded server to see how its working.

OMG. This is the easiest thing to fix. The idea of the server generally is great, just need good Devs, too bad a smart server with non-expirienced admin. :(

LOL

You are too fast !

i am not in the staff of the svr just i see this and thats why i tell it