[trick] private store - buy

anderkiu

Ofc is not working... read the first page. This packets are for L2J not for L2OFF.

Different packets for l2j, and for off? Then why can we use the same client, if the packets are different?

Different packets for l2j, and for off? Then why can we use the same client, if the packets are different?

The packets are different for Itens (armors,weaps, etc etc) and for example (the packs below are false):

L2Gold

Draconic Bow: His id is 6140

L2Revenge

Draconic Bow: His id is 7854

The packets can be different in different servers. Understand?

The packets are different for Itens (armors,weaps, etc etc) and for example (the packs below are false):

L2Gold

Draconic Bow: His id is 6140

L2Revenge

Draconic Bow: His id is 7854

The packets can be different in different servers. Understand?

Id is id, packet, and id is two different thing.

Really nice share. Like people before said, sometimes you need to buy things you dont have

In Dragon-Network servers there is "donator coins" and you always end up with 0 donator coins and need to buy but cannot make shop because you don't have one..

Fuc*ing good exploit. Thanks

and is any guy is dumb u can buy very usefull items

i mean u can write i am leaving server i sell all my stuff

and you can put unique item like dusk or something for 1 adena and a noob who had a dusk want another one and then gg ;p

you have buyd dusk for 1 adena

btw thx for share

lol nice one

lol i think nobody is so stupid to do that xD but if u switch the colors of private stores maybe u can get good stuff ^^

Actually with l2walker you can put shops in exact same position and players only see the "selling one" but they press on buying one and get scammed that way. It owns!