Dragon NetWork Exploit..

OK WORKS!!! u forgot to tell 1 important thing, if u buy the dye's u must buy as much as u can with the money that u have, so if u have 1kk, dont buy more dyes than 1kk!!!!

Nope you can't buy over 10.000 misc items :S

:S hmmm i think u just see it but u dont have it..

OK got it to work...almost. I get the dyes in my inventory i can drop them on the ground. Pick them up. But i cant sell them somehow. I sold the dyes once but seems i cant repeat the proces

OK got it to work...almost. I get the dyes in my inventory i can drop them on the ground. Pick them up. But i cant sell them somehow. I sold the dyes once but seems i cant repeat the proces

That happened to me at the beggining it wanted some minutes to sell the dyes but know I don't know how I buy and sell them without waiting

Nope you can't buy over 10.000 misc items :S

I think he meant 1kk adena, not dyes...

i.e.: You wanna buy 10k dyes, but you only have 100k adena. Doesn't work.

I'm so going to test this. :D

(edit: before I get flamed for posting on a thread that I supposedly cannot read as I have only ~40 posts, it asked for 40 posts before, so I did read it to say I'm going to test it)

w00t 100% working on Dragon Network; k this is how it goes.

1. Run L2phx

2. Load the adena.txt script.

3 go to the dye seller, and 1 buy dye. than buy as many as dye u can with the amount of adena u have. Example if u have 2kk adena, u buy for liek 1.9kk adena. U get a message NO HTML.

4. repeat step 3 again. U will still see 1 dye in ur inv.

5. delete the dye u have in ur inventory.

6. now u will have alot of dyes.

7 drop some of them on the ground, delete the rest.

8. pick them up and sell them!!!1111

dont got the soul ore working yet

EDIT:DONT POST THE EXPLOIT!

Emmm why when I try to login using l2phx i get critical error? :S Some protection?

Kayliaris Thegame is fully protected from 3-party programs :/ so is waste of time trying to log a 3-party program to Thegame