Dragon NetWork Exploit..

fixed or not, you guys should stop trying to exploit on DN, it's the last really good server with actually some gameplay, but because of this exploit we're facing a complete wipe on these servers

fixed or not, you guys should stop trying to exploit on DN, it's the last really good server with actually some gameplay, but because of this exploit we're facing a complete wipe on these servers

omfg...

what are you doing here man?

omfg...

what are you doing here man?

there´s nothing wrong with some 1/time exploits on some crappy java-servers, but it's really not nice to try to fuck up a big server with a good amount of serious players.

well unlimited adena exploit is stoped by drake as far as I know.

the guy with 80kk in 2 hours.. thats not to much :) in 10 hours u can make like .. 400kk ? if u go in dragon network and pick up drops u get more moneyes^^

well unlimited adena exploit is stoped by drake as far as I know.

the guy with 80kk in 2 hours.. thats not to much :) in 10 hours u can make like .. 400kk ? if u go in dragon network and pick up drops u get more moneyes^^

it is still working man...

little time ago the fonctionment of those programs was mach better in the most servers, but the tacktless behavior of certain individuals made the GM's very careful...

Ιn DN (Nightmare) I have allready 3 dead dwarfs (ban "averta")..

In DN (Dragon) they changed something so that the time 4 u to sell items back comes to 2min..

Didn't check about the other dn servers..

Work't just perfect in L2Gold untill they have changed the prices..

5days ago in gold you could make 4kkk in 10min..

that is reason that the misc.item & the dyes are selld now almost 4nothing..

{1clan in gold is dressed full with armor & donate weapons & boss.jewely and all that in 5hours "xp"..}

I can't see everything but I knew about it already some time before..

So "to 8ema einai na katsei to kalo kai na kaoun oste na skasei to 2kkk"...

the h all point is that when the items break in sell to give the covetable 2kkk

little time ago the fonctionment of those programs was mach better in the most servers, but the tacktless behavior of certain individuals made the GM's very careful...

Ιn DN (Nightmare) I have allready 3 dead dwarfs (ban "averta")..

In DN (Dragon) they changed something so that the time 4 u to sell items back comes to 2min..

Didn't check about the other dn servers..

Work't just perfect in L2Gold untill they have changed the prices..

5days ago in gold you could make 4kkk in 10min..

that is reason that the misc.item & the dyes are selld now almost 4nothing..

{1clan in gold is dressed full with armor & donate weapons & boss.jewely and all that in 5hours "xp"..}

I can't see everything but I knew about it already some time before..

So "to 8ema einai na katsei to kalo kai na kaoun oste na skasei to 2kkk"...

the h all point is that when the items break in sell to give the covetable 2kkk

So thats the reason last weeks in dragon network you cant sell back to NPC, I got a ton of waking scrolls and things that I didnt need and usually sell them back to NPC but now after u press sell buton nothing happens..