[BOT] L2Vendetta

Versus

lol

First warning fom spamm next one will be -1 karma if continue ban request have a nice day and read the RULES before you even make your first post.

11/5/08 Bug with names fixed,replaced the old walker and the old WP patcher with a new one.

As u can understand

TOPIC UPDATED!

I am sorry for the bug of the walker with the names,that u couldn't see any name of the NPCs.Now it's fixed and a new walker is now ACTIVE!

BakeIceBypasser is no more needed in L2Frozen.

As usual,enjoy the update  :P ;D

Has there been some update on L2Blood? i just keep getting this message

22:16:47 WP v5.07F © Sauron

22:16:47 Link LoginServer Succeed.

22:16:51 Login LoginServer Success.

22:16:51 服务器[02]当前在线率:-1.#J%,能否登陆:否

22:16:54 Access failed.  Please try again later. .

22:16:54 ->Login LoginServer Fail.

Its working perfectly fine for L2Frozen, im just getting this error on Blood...

Has there been some update on L2Blood? i just keep getting this message

22:16:47 WP v5.07F © Sauron

22:16:47 Link LoginServer Succeed.

22:16:51 Login LoginServer Success.

22:16:51 服务器[02]当前在线率:-1.#J%,能否登陆:否

22:16:54 Access failed.  Please try again later. .

22:16:54 ->Login LoginServer Fail.

Its working perfectly fine for L2Frozen, im just getting this error on Blood...

It seems like L2Blood is dead as they removed it from their site.I am not playing L2Blood,if some1 plays L2Blood and knows some more things (if it closed) pls inform us.

well i play on frozen and it works very good , server isnt going down often , so my bots are going 24/7 , BUT  id like to get IG walker connected and working, i heard somewhere that if u get OOg working then its np to get IG working , but again im a walker noob regarding tcp tunneling tokens etc , so if someone could helo my ass , then ill be very happy

/Sin

well i play on frozen and it works very good , server isnt going down often , so my bots are going 24/7 , BUT  id like to get IG walker connected and working, i heard somewhere that if u get OOg working then its np to get IG working , but again im a walker noob regarding tcp tunneling tokens etc , so if someone could helo my ass , then ill be very happy

/Sin

Download IG walker for C5 from the forum (use search) and then read a topic here,i think that  is sticky which tells u how to connect with IG.And it's true it's very easy to connect with IG if u manage to connect with OOG.IG is useless for me..U know IG means In Game,so it's like u have OOG but with a client open.And they have the same settings,so useless!

I'll see but if there is no way to bypass this kind of protection in the net then i can't do anything.Anyway any news about L2Blood?

so..any chance to get walker again on frozen?

As i already told i am not playing L2Frozen anymore.I don't even have c5 client on my pc.Well if somebody has information about L2Frozen (knows what type of protection or what is going on) a pm or a reply here would be helpful.

If in some days we don't find the solution i will update the topic and i will remove L2Frozen from the walker.

That's what i can tell now,again if some1 knows everything usefull pm or reply.