[Guide] How to use L2Superman OOG for free

Oddi

U can set up ALOT more fuction with superman, you can log all bots at once and more and more other setings, so yes superman is way too better then walker

/btw I think login srv is down atm or you cant use superman for free anymore, I vote for first option ;)

Hmmm I agree with you svenooo.. If you are using many accounts this might be feasible for you. The thing is that, if you have used l2walker, the interface is a bit different.. But more or less you will have the idea of what you are doing.

Harsh! However, it does work on private servers, too. There was no problem after I read this great tutorial xD

And waiiii (why)?

guys i want to connect to a private server but i cant make it!!! the bot shows me :

21/8/2007 5:07:41 πμ: Connecting Auth Server

21/8/2007 5:07:42 πμ: Connecting Login Server

21/8/2007 5:08:02 πμ: Connecting LineageII Login Server time out

21/8/2007 5:08:02 πμ: Can Not Connect LineageII Login Server

21/8/2007 5:08:02 πμ: Retry Later

please i changed the protocol to 709 in config.ini but nothing... please help me :(

Harsh! However, it does work on private servers, too. There was no problem after I read this great tutorial xD

Can you please help our friends here who would want to try the bot for private servers too!! Thanks!!

This is why it is better.

Better built, more functions and better(most of em), you don't need 9 Superman OOG clients if you wanna login all of them you can do it all together inside of one. Scripting is a lot better as well.

I think it can assist you in pvp as well but I am not completely sure, anyone confirm?

Hi guys! It wanted to know if it functions it in this server. Already I tried to configure, but don't work.

Interlude

IP: 208.98.1.68

Port: 2106

ProtocolVersion: 746

I want help! ;)

Ty.

PS: It forgives for the place which post, but did not want to open a topic.

PS2: Sorry, but I used the Google Trasnlate ^^