Lineage 2 - Chaotic throne 2 - Freya

LauQ

is like l2 epilogue?

What do you mean? If you mean like a new chronicle: yes it is. And it is still in Gracia setting/area, so it's still Chaotic Throne 2. But this is a MUUUCH bigger update than tiny Epilogue...

• 2 weeks later...

double weapon for figther!!! mage can cast 2 skill togheter!! wow now is so interesting!!

Dont forget: Summoner two summons :P

But I think you need some mastery to get all these 'dual' things, so it won't be from start, I think. And I also don't know how it will work with dual weapons: they might remove the whole concept and just have fighters equip two swords to get the dual weapon bonus...

. not all the ppl to be with heavy cuz its OP bugged or all the ppl to be necromancers and necros and THs.... (like in your favorite chronicle) and when you see that those classes are like all the others in gracia you say that its stupid. ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

sakra hustý :D

This is english section and if u don't mind u should speak english..

Ontopic: Mages will cast 2 mages at same time.. this means that fighter population will increase cause it will be difficult to play with mages..

Already now there are a lot of ppls that dont play on mages cause they think is difficult to play with.. when they'll see this.. they'll sh1t brix and change to fighter :D