[Reviews-Plus and Bad Things]Fifa 10 and Pro 10 (PS3 Versions)

Fifa 10

In summary , Fifa 10 is in consoles the very best football simulator ever made..In pc it sux yes , but it reached really high standars this year and i can say that this game is really awesome and happy playable with generally nice game rythm , nice AI of players that you cannot find in contras or when they are attacking , the only bad of this game i believe is a bit the graphics in faces of some of the players and that they added TOO many dribles that if you wanna do them you wanna press the keys like X+O+Δ w/e .. I love this game

• Awesome Gameplay + Dribling System
  • Awesome AI system and Generally Nice Graphics

In summary now , pro evolution 2010 was an epic fail , KONAMI made players like C.Ronaldo or Torres unstopable so when you play a game like Barcelona vs Real or Liverpool vs Real your eyes will be hurting for hours after that game because you will mess up watching the ball going SO FAST changing legs..Of course Konami did great job on graphics but the nets of the GK's are really bad..And the ball sound or the sound when the ball hiting on the wall of gk .. w/e

• Nice Graphics and Faces
  • Nice Dribbling System with 360 Controll

-In hand

HOW THE GODDAMN FACK CAN YOU COMPARE FIFA AND PES ON CONSOLES

OFC FIFA'S BETTER ON PS2,PS3(Not X360)

But PES IS WAY BETTER and more balanced in PC And x360(Microsoft consoles)

In summary now , pro evolution 2010 was an epic fail , KONAMI made players like C.Ronaldo or Torres unstopable so when you play a game like Barcelona vs Real or Liverpool vs Real your eyes will be hurting for hours after that game because you will mess up watching the ball going SO FAST changing legs.

I downloaded PES 2010 two weeks ago and I don't think is an epic fail! Nice graphics, features and as you said nice dribbling system!

Also, Torres isn't unstopable, actually he's very slow!

HOW THE GODDAMN FACK CAN YOU COMPARE FIFA AND PES ON CONSOLES

OFC FIFA'S BETTER ON PS2,PS3(Not X360)

But PES IS WAY BETTER and more balanced in PC And x360(Microsoft consoles)

i think isnt balance i have some video that i see crazy things happen but i think that pro 2010 is better than fifa 2010 and pro will be better than fifa for ever

blasphemy in the name of games ah? hahahahha i loled

Yeah because im an idiot

Sry im just so retarded

I am so ashamed of myself

Only like 99% of gamers do it

Ahhh so damn stupid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...