[Share] L2J-OFF Project, in Development.

god bless the idiots who buy something from you xD

just from curiosity...you dont know absolutely 0 about anything related to java and you sell packs thats a bit strange from my view since if i remember correct you spent days with fixing 1 damn npe while i gave you more fix so guess what you dont know shit and you make projects?ok you dont hurt anything with that since its fail soon but sell packs?thats another story...

PS.: the fact that you use the name of l2j-official dont make your shit working :D

i saw some fixes from u on dev-warez pack and guess what.. usless . anyway no flame in this, i dont know u and u dont know me. but still u demand money on my thread for smth maybe low as difficult for one as u and u was wrong, cuz the problem was not the one u said. so yeah not all ppl are pro. and if all stop from learning cuz there is somebody better then them, we still live in caves. so stop QQ-ing cuz u are 100 dev's here and there's no IL project done 100%.

i saw some fixes from u on dev-warez pack and guess what.. usless . anyway no flame in this, i dont know u and u dont know me. but still u demand money on my thread for smth maybe low as difficult for one as u and u was wrong, cuz the problem was not the one u said. so yeah not all ppl are pro. and if all stop from learning cuz there is somebody better then them, we still live in caves. so stop QQ-ing cuz u are 100 dev's here and there's no IL project done 100%.

you dont understand something :)

1.those were requested BECAUSE s said "i cant add it plix plox add it"

2.interlude = crap almost everybody knows this even the interlude maniacs thats why there are no 100% done pack

3.i dont need to care about if it was the problem what i said or no since all rev that i added was requested because s cant add it alone thats all

and by the way im not QQing what i do is beeing straight i never said said i demand money(idk where you read that)also i never said im better or im "pro" like a lot of you like to say so guess what you have no valid point :) as Grisom would say "your argument is invalid" :)

2.interlude = crap almost everybody knows this even the interlude maniacs thats why there are no 100% done pack

3.i dont need to care about if it was the problem what i said or no since all rev that i added was requested because s cant add it alone thats all

and by the way im not QQing what i do is beeing straight i never said said i demand money(idk where you read that)also i never said im better or im "pro" like a lot of you like to say so guess what you have no valid point :) as Grisom would say "your argument is invalid" :)

1) I....... DONT......... CARE.

2) I....DONT...CARE

3) I..DONT..CARE

4)I DONT CARE

Is this enough ?

valid ? they are, u done smth even if was demanded u done smth that didnt work. clear ?

no sh!t ?

or i can sell you an alredy reworked mmocore you need to have only the source code of the pack if you want this send me a pm

want quote from pm too ?

anyway u all work on gracia GL, see the next updates and GL again yeah maybe IL is crap why ? cuz u cant fix it.. if u cant fix IL with less of data, u can gracia ? cmon dont be..

valid ? they are, u done smth even if was demanded u done smth that didnt work. clear ?

no sh!t ?want quote from pm too ?

anyway u all work on gracia GL, see the next updates and GL again yeah maybe IL is crap why ? cuz u cant fix it.. if u cant fix IL with less of data, u can gracia ? cmon dont be..

MMOCore is already reworked in this pack. pfff

Everyone just be quiet. This project looks very promising to me. Keep working on it. Support them guys :)

Maybe.

no sh!t ?want quote from pm too ?

if you dont understand anything about that kind of stuff its not my problem :) and btw IL is not crap because of we dont fix it...i played interlude on official from the pts until the end of the interlude and it was crap...dont come up short until you dont know what are you talking about, thanks :)

is crap maybe for u cuz u dont like it. and i dont need to "understand anything about that kind of stuff " to say ITS NOT WORKING, its clear that what u added didnt work and made the pack to sux more, even if all ppl from this world say ur the best dev, if i see clearly that thing dont work, u got no value for me (dont say u dont care about my opp, this is not the point).

speaking about "crap" gracia is better ? play a bit WoW , like 2 - 3 months and then tell me gracia own.

• 3 weeks later...