[Share] L2J-OFF Project, in Development.

ur knowledge is a c/p , everything u see around you is a c/p . So stop with this low flames, cuz nobody care as much they are active, solve the bugs appear, is free and they wish and try to finish this IL once 4 ever.

Ok realy? You dont know me so dont rate me. I saw timeline so i have right to say it.

btw matim 422 commits where?xD\

which project i mean.

You can check my ohloh account, there is commits history. Smart guy.

Quantity does not prove anything.

i don't laugh at you.anyway

i want to tell you that you are doing excelent job.

Maybe, anyway thanx for good words.

I told only truth about commits from this project, not to flame or laugh. But whats the point of creating ANOTHER AND ANOTHER projects. I dont get it.

Note: Yes, I know - archid Interlude was failed too (died at open source, but it is private now, developed by Setekh and Tuga)

if you dont like it make your own project. you can not say fail a project that someone working on it and you even know about l2j dev

1) I can say that it is failed, since it is a public one. Since they made a topic here they are waiting for comments.

2) I didn't understand the second half of the sentence..

ur knowledge is a c/p , everything u see around you is a c/p . So stop with this low flames, cuz nobody care as much they are active, solve the bugs appear, is free and they wish and try to finish this IL once 4 ever.

1) The fact that most of guys choose the easy way (c/p stuff, and act the pro) it doesn't mean that everybody does the same.

2) nah, face it: Interlude will NEVER be "finished".

you forgot say about l2j infinity :D

Seriously, can you even read timelines?

No offence, but even if I started a project and created a trunk folder you would say that it is professional, lol.

i check l2infinity project and is prety good but they havent finish it yet.

/facepalm

1) The fact that most of guys choose the easy way (c/p stuff, and act the pro) it doesn't mean that everybody does the same.

Yeap this is the truth since l2jfree or l2j finished working with Il..Now It is crap.

ur knowledge is a c/p , everything u see around you is a c/p

wen i said this, i didnt referred to l2j developing.

i meant in general, all u learn. u learn from somebody, u copy it first. dont tell me u discovered how "to do" all u do right now.

wen i said this, i didnt referred to l2j developing.

i meant in general, all u learn. u learn from somebody, u copy it first. dont tell me u discovered how "to do" all u do right now.

Ofc, in this case you're right. But I think You know what I mean (and other people..)

We're talking about c/ping commits from other projects... its not kind of education (c/p 80%) they should analyze it and try to fix something else by yourself.

never mind anyway. Keep going and good luck.

yeah, but they kinda dont hide. they say that they are newbie ftm.

as much time they are friendly, helpfully, free, work and keep the project alive. why should i care ? i cant do even that so ... and im not the only 1 trolling forums to make a server bugless as possible.

im not aggroed (if is write writed) by the flames trowed on this project, im just disgusting by the "big words" from pro ppl (and im not saying they are not) but why they dont make a project ?

1. they will fail too

2. sh!tlude ?

lol'd

1. they will fail too

2. sh!tlude ?

3.  lol'd

1. They know that people won't appreciate HARD and TRUE work

2. If they have at least some IQ, they'll use gracia.

3. loled? It's the truth, if you can find a team which will be able to add every retail feature that exists and fix every issue with Interlude, then I will never visit these sections again!

if you can find a team which will be able to add every retail feature that exists and fix every issue with Interlude, then I will never visit these sections again!

but can u tell me first 1 finished chronicle ? with all retail feature ?