[WTB] IL pack with awsome protection

Kezzia

well our current server is a precompiled pack from aukor and as u know those packs cant get protection >.>

i was hired recently and i wanted to buy a good pack with nice protection so that the people can enjoy l2 as it was meant to be.

So i dont really know the prices compared from l2j or l2off and from what i searched here on the forums l2j seems will never get full protection or am i wrong?:)

anyway i dont know if i am asking much but i would gladly pay for a nice IL pack :) cheers!

well haha nah i am a total newb regarding developin and stuff..but i got the money haha i am providing for the server to get a pack with nice protection cause lately we had too many flooders and ddos attacks >.<

so if i doesnt take time from ur schedule i would love to get an explanation on what is better...

i am lookin for an IL pack that will be based on the same feautures as the current server with the only change of...good protection!current pack is l2j equal precompiled thats what i was told to say :) so cheers if any help can be provided and merry x-mas ^^ oh and to add on things i was offered a l2j pack with decent protection not TOTAL but decent for a mere 20 euros so i dont really know the price i was told that it depends on the feautures anyway i should stop talkin haha..

waitin for ur response cheers!

well i would like to buy a l2j IL pack with decent protection >.< i am not givin only 20 euros lol i just said A FRIEND offered to make one for me for 20 euros..i can afford much more...so pls if anyone has any offers feel free to contact me kthx!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...