[Guide]The characters in the Counter Strike

Yakamoto

Terrorists

Phoenix Connection

It e-formed soon the ligament of the phoenix after the break in soviet union. Having reputation of people who kill everybody that turned on the road out faction is the most diffident terrorist's group in east Europe.

bhejye.jpg

L337 Krew

An middle-east fundamentalist Obsess You are to subject world domination and different other crabbed trials.

2816lhz.jpg

Arctic Avengers

A swedish terrorist's faction, established a trophy 1977. They are known with blasting the canadian embassy in 1990

2pt2xoh.jpg

Gorilla Warfare

As establishing a terrorist's faction in the middle east, gorilla at which war has reputation merciless. Their abhorrence has been showed in 1982 on life for the american fashion, when being explode a bus, entire with roll n Rock of musicians.

4k91fb.jpg

Counter Terrorist

Seal Team 6

Team cachet - 6 is the sub-controlling established in 1980 to lieutenant - commander richard Marcincko. St - 6 was located on permanent alert, to reply of the terrorist's attacks against american targets on the world

9sgwfl.jpg

German GSG-9

The german general support group of 9 is born at the tragic events that led the death on several israeli athletes of olympic games in Munich, Germany in 1972

w82rty.jpg

UK Special Air Service

World-known "british special aviation services" A sterling is established in the second world war with head David. Their role in WW2 Involve With behind enemy's lines, having as well destroyed effect, is lurid for them to kill cardinal preys.

jaxg86.jpg

French GIGN

The french elect counter--terrorist group GIGN, is projected to be fast reactive to each big terror's threat. Comprise Не anymore from 100 people, GIGN has won reputation for many successful operations.

mm96yw.jpg

I am gonna say the same thing as I said in the Guns Topic.

These are infos you can find in google with one simple search.

And ALSO infos that you can find out about pressing "M"..

btw if one need to see some info we dont see from here we spend lot time to make the guides thanks bro i will used to make one model In lineage thanks ;)

This is just retarded well not as retarded as the topic's name tho. It's not a guide it's a share and as every share that is not yours you are OBLIGATED to provide credts or source from which you took the information. But seriously it's really hilarious to read infos about CS Characters while they are all the same when played.

Agree, but thanks for sharing it!

This is just retarded well not as retarded as the topic's name tho. It's not a guide it's a share and as every share that is not yours you are OBLIGATED to provide credts or source from which you took the information. But seriously it's really hilarious to read infos about CS Characters while they are all the same when played.

+1.

• 5 months later...

nice guide dude :) I always use L337 Krew from Terrorist and German GSG-9 from CT

-1 Karma for undig.

And stop spamming!

lol dude what i did wrong?

GO AND READ THE DAMN RULES.

YOU DID A UNDIG+A BIT SPAMM THATS ALL.

NEXT TIME READ THE RULES IF YOU DONT WANNABE AGAIN SMITTED.

END.