MaxCheaters 200x Retail like Server! ( GM Shop to A Grade )

XManton

Will you play ?  

285 members have voted

1. 1. Will you play ?

• Yes.
    • No.

Well, I cannot answer right now.

Know why?

Because without informing us for any special features, then your server is just like a random one.

The only special is that most of the players will be from MxC.

Although, with a few custom features (I do not mean custom items of course), then it will probably be a good server.

So, I will first wait for more infos, and then vote.

Good Luck though!

fixed

Sounds really interesting, if you hadn't put in in dark green xD

So you can make things like TvT for L2OFF? That would be really interesting I guess...

I'd say, if you have a good Clan system (Raids, Sieges, Clan wars, Olympiad) and not to hard/boring farm, I'd definitely stay playing there. I think I'll test it for sure too.

Good luck on this L2Off staff

Yes I can do TvT for L2OFF or any other funny automatic events.

i say NO...

1- i need  non-custom

S on shop

Hero weapon with some farming gold ..or somnting like that...

pvp are  .. dino island

and 200x is great..

:)

Well, I cannot answer right now.

Know why?

Because without informing us for any special features, then your server is just like a random one.

The only special is that most of the players will be from MxC.

Although, with a few custom features (I do not mean custom items of course), then it will probably be a good server.

So, I will first wait for more infos, and then vote.

Good Luck though!

We can not give as much information right now because we are trying to see what people want to make it perfect.

I will be there ofc in the 1st day to chek features.Make farm system easy,enchant rate a little easy,short Nobless quest and make mass pvp on PI for more fun.

To add new features I need to get some answers on what sort of new features we should have. Easy farm system you mean high drop rate?, Dunno about easy enchant rates, I don't like one shot kills using starwars weapons, Maybe I'm wrong :)

i want to modify my post..i would join if will be added 1 custom armor,weapon or edit stats of the already exist apella for example and dusk weapons:D i mean,in a l2 server i need a REASON to farm:)

To add new features I need to get some answers on what sort of new features we should have. Easy farm system you mean high drop rate?, Dunno about easy enchant rates, I don't like one shot kills using starwars weapons, Maybe I'm wrong :)

Yes highter adena drop rate.I didn't say to do enchant rates 80% or more :),i said a little more like 70%.Btw what you'll do with SA for weapns?

Interlude - L2OFF

We want to create the best server available, and everyone can be involved in this to get it as perfect as possible.

From Poll http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=106023.0

We asked what sort of server you like, and many loved the high rate server option, so we are running 200x A Grade in store. Now you can add what you want to have in this server to make it perfect.

• Interlude
  • 200x EXP, 200x SP, ?x ADENA, DROP ?x, SPOIL ?x.
  • Gm Shop: C to A Grade.
  • No Donations for Items / enchants etc.

We will work on this server until everything is perfect, after that we can open beta for 5 days with 10k rates to test the last things. After that we wipe go live with 200x A grade in store.

+

DROP ?x, SPOIL ?x, ADENA ?x

A utomatic event systems? If yes give examples on what systems you want.

Want to see unique feature? there is a good chance i will implement what you are wishing for!

Please write your opinions here.

If you select 'no' please describe what you want to change on the server to make it funny and unique.

ffs i think this whole community wants high rate, but why dont you make x30 mid rate, with normal buffs, gm till b grade, auto learn skill, interlude style, w/o customs, 1h buffs, thats sever i might play else is not fun...