{GR}Eminence Hacked???

R1perRo0

trust me my friend, you dont know anything about spooknoob. you know him only in here for me spooknob is just a "pro"

i know him enough :)

he begged to horus for codes than he did it and than he pmed me before he shared it and said 10+ times "im pro" and thaks thats enough :)

also he did the mxc mgn server which was the biggest failure of 2009 :)

also spooknof was a slave of maxtor and well i can continue it there are a lot of funny stuff with him :D

i explain to you in msn :)

I don't care spooknob is my friend in real life and i know him very well :)  stop talking about  spooknoob talk about your self no about spooknof

I don't care spooknob is my friend in real life and i know him very well :)  stop talking about  spooknoob talk about your self no about spooknof

still it doesnt matter since in mxc and in msn as it is he showed me the worst attitude and act ever with the ego and stupidity of 10 man :) but ok i dont complain about him since hes out of here for good :P

yell

about spooknof

You were saying some things that they werent correct.

He knows java very well ..

I know him very well

+1

yell

about spooknof

You were saying some things that they werent correct.

He knows java very well ..

I know him very well

he dont know shit about java he just know how to lick savormix^^

Ok he might don't know Java but how about you? You only criticize the "spooknob" , You should stop doing this because you're another shitty dev.