E-Global and L2Walker

MaxPower

Zerix !

1) eisai to megalitero zwo pou exo dei

2) ola auta pou exeis ta agorases apo kati kinezous (enas filos edose 400$ kai agorase kai autos merika)

3) pas na sigritheis me tous developers tou l2x? asto dialo !

Shmee still pwn y ! retard

4) Eisai texnikos gtp (gia tin p****a) opote thes ela na sigrithoume

Keratsini , Amfiali

Ela na sta po ena xeraki blaka 26 xronon eisai kai milas ante malakismeno peigene bres kamia gomena kai ase ta pc.

Auta eixa na pw...

mr smartass thinks that he is god. his server is completely meanless but I'll be sharing the bot to some ppl of mine just for fun. As long as the client connects to the server is a matter of minutes to connect the bot too, no matter the protection.

how many days passed ? i forgot to count

a 6 days passed lets see how it goes :)

our prototype took 2 months to crack it ^^

u still have 1 month and 25 days

min prokaleis giati pote den ksereis ti allo borei na ginei.

how many days passed ? i forgot to count

a 6 days passed lets see how it goes :)

our prototype took 2 months to crack it ^^

u still have 1 month and 25 days

It only costed me 1 and 1/2 hours for igw and 1/2 more for ogw. Now it's a matter of minutes to bypass it no matter what you change again. I know, I'm just wasting my time cause this server is worthless but I don't like ppl who play god.

1 question: When I sent the bot to a greek friend and worked, he told me an expression I didn't understand and also we wouldn't translate it for me - "perastka, me tis igiec tus". can anyone translate it please?

Xmm people are boting eglobal, last night I run across a bot train in Anghel Waterfalls (4 bots -1 mage 1 dwarf 1 dagger and a buffer) so this whole cursing etc is useless. This way, that way there are people who have managed to crack, bypass whatever you wish to call it the new login/antibot feature.

My opinion, if Guest's solution proves to be correct keep it private. Since obviously the admin monitors this forum we don't want to post a solution and help him do we?

Xmm people are boting eglobal' date=' last night I run across a bot train in Anghel Waterfalls (4 bots -1 mage 1 dwarf 1 dagger and a buffer) so this whole cursing etc is useless. This way, that way there are people who have managed to crack, bypass whatever you wish to call it the new login/antibot feature.

My opinion, if Guest's solution proves to be correct keep it private. Since obviously the admin monitors this forum we don't want to post a solution and help him do we?[/quote']

if i open 4 computers from an internet cafe and make them follow me

this isnt botting.

well only talking talking talking. i didnt see any bots around yet :)