[Rate & Comment] AmOraL

Goddess

Ahhhhhhh the text the text :(

The text in all of 'em kills me :(

8/10 to all of 'em because I don't like the text and text

is one of the most basic things.

Yea, the whole signature is really great, but I don't know why the text sux. (?) :-\

The text sucks in all tags and avatars.

You could choose better size, colour, font and place them better.

You have really improved all the others.

You have found the size that you like, and the good thing is that the bg is not empty.

Colours match and the sigs have many effects.

You could still improve them a bit, but to tell you the truth, I like them.

Very nice smudging!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Hi, i will be GM and i help him so mysql needs to be edited also. But what should be values in gameserver.bat   [code]REM Default parameters for a basic server. java -version:1.7 -Djava.util.logging.manager=com.l2jserver.util.L2LogManager -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m -cp ./../libs/*;l2jserver.jar com.l2jserver.gameserver.GameServer REM REM If you have a big server and lots of memory, you could experiment for example with REM java -server -Xmx1536m -Xms1024m -Xmn512m -XX:PermSize=256m [/code]
    • Hello dear friends, im selling ready to go vanganth downgraded to c4 retail with many fixes with script and geodata latest. Already running valkyrie X1 if you like to test. www.esl2.org. send me private message if you interesting. 200€ without source and 300 with source.
    • Ok i get it i must edit    How about gameserver.bat and login server.bat  I just wanna be sure im not missing something   Yes sir i know, last time we got 500 ppl but we were with 4 gb ram and we got issue. So i wanna make sure everything is cool
    • What should actually worry you if you expect a high amount of players (by high talking about 1k+ real players, is if your project's code can handle such load (this is a typical issue by using good/bad base projects).  About launch configs study your current one and then google your "java" related questions so you can get accurate information through stackoverflow and other forums that actually have answers for almost everything you're going to need.
    • Server.proprierts # Maximum database connections. MaximumDbConnections = 1000   # Define how many players are allowed to play simultaneously on your server. MaximumOnlineUsers = 1000 # ================================================================= #                            Threadpool # ================================================================= # Determines the amount of scheduled thread pools. If set to -1, the server will decide the amount depending on the available processors. ScheduledThreadPoolCount = -1 # Specifies how many threads will be in a single scheduled pool. ThreadsPerScheduledThreadPool = 750 # Determines the amount of instant thread pools. If set to -1, the server will decide the amount depending on the available processors. InstantThreadPoolCount = -1 # Specifies how many threads will be in a single instant pool. ThreadsPerInstantThreadPool = 8   LoguinServer # Maximum database connections. MaximumDbConnections = 1000   Can you make your question clearer now?
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock