[Poll]Photoshop!

Coyote™

Would you like to see More Photoshop Boards?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see More Photoshop Boards?

• Yes, I would really like to see more things about Photoshop!
    • No, I have better things to do.

Well, I am making this topic by Maxtor's suggestion.

Please don't move it at another section, before you read what it is about.

Me and MasterDisaster thought that it would be very nice to see more boards for the Photoshop Section.

At the moment there are just 2 sub-boards about Photoshop, although there is too much activity (The activity is bigger even than the cs and wow sections!)

So, now, that I have some free time, I decided to contact Maxtor to talk about this.

Since I received feedback and since I was asked for suggestions, I can tell that if you want what we want, we have hopes.

My question is:

Would you like to see more Photoshop Boards, which means bigger activity & More members/guests?

I know that this forum is about cheats, but as I told, this will bring more members and guests, since we have many experienced users here like Blane, SeeYa, MasterDisaster and many more!

This would help newbies to learn about Photoshop and also Advanced Designers to Get Rated and Discuss about many matters.

So, please vote wisely.

Best Regards,

Coyote.

Voted yes. You can add boards with tutorials for begginers, mid rate, advanced, professional

I have already talked with Maxtor about the boards (the boards you said are included), but we need good comments from you about the whole idea..

And of course his final decision!

Considering the main subject of the forums I'll vote No.It should be good ok, but not appropriate for a forum like this.

-Blane

Considering the main subject of the forums I'll vote No.It should be good ok, but not appropriate for a forum like this.

-Blane

Also...

You have Max-Designers don't you?This forum is a cheating forum, it has a Misc Photoshop Section and a Tutorials and Addons section.What else would you want ?Rofl.

NO.

voted for yes , i have search whole google ( gfx forums for tutorials ) , about render bla bla bla

YES!

That's why dude Graphics Forums excist...We are a cheating forum...

Also...

You have Max-Designers don't you?This forum is a cheating forum, it has a Misc Photoshop Section and a Tutorials and Addons section.What else would you want ?Rofl.

NO.

That's why dude Graphics Forums excist...We are a cheating forum...

we got it but maxtor dont feel like advertising it ... <,<

whatever i voted no too its a cheating forum guys ...