Lineage Jokes

Rotten

haha funny !

here is 1

an elf and a little dwarf girl walk up to a guys only club, the elf walks in just fine but the bodyguard stops the dwarf. "Im sorry, guys only in here" the dwarf looks at him and goes "you let the elf in though!"

LoL! :D

want more? i have and some

1-Where do raid bosses grow up?

in an Orfen-age

2-A beauty pagent finalist edition was being held in the Hiene Church and when a Dark Elf was about to be crowned Miss Lineage, the male elf janitor was spotted sweeping candy pieces on the floor and the

Announcer: You there!

Elf: Who me?

Announcer: congradulations! Your the new Miss Lineage!

Elf: Oh my God! This is the best day of my life!

3-A dwarf walks into a pub.

Kamael Barman: "So what'll it be?"

Dwarf: "You [censored]"

At this point the barman punches the dwarf in the face, the dwarf says "what did you do that for?!". The barman says "you just called me a [censored]!". The dwarf says "no no, I asked for a beer!". The barman says "oh sorry, in that case my apologies - have a beer on the house".

An orc was sat in the corner listening and he gets an idea.

He goes up to the barman and says "you [censored]"

The barman punches the orc in the face.

The orc says "what'dya do that for?". The barman says "you called me a [censored]!". The orc says "no no, I asked for a whisky and a packet of nuts".

want more? i have and some

1-Where do raid bosses grow up?

in an Orfen-age

2-A beauty pagent finalist edition was being held in the Hiene Church and when a Dark Elf was about to be crowned Miss Lineage, the male elf janitor was spotted sweeping candy pieces on the floor and the

Announcer: You there!

Elf: Who me?

Announcer: congradulations! Your the new Miss Lineage!

Elf: Oh my God! This is the best day of my life!

3-A dwarf walks into a pub.

Kamael Barman: "So what'll it be?"

Dwarf: "You [censored]"

At this point the barman punches the dwarf in the face, the dwarf says "what did you do that for?!". The barman says "you just called me a [censored]!". The dwarf says "no no, I asked for a beer!". The barman says "oh sorry, in that case my apologies - have a beer on the house".

An orc was sat in the corner listening and he gets an idea.

He goes up to the barman and says "you [censored]"

The barman punches the orc in the face.

The orc says "what'dya do that for?". The barman says "you called me a [censored]!". The orc says "no no, I asked for a whisky and a packet of nuts".

kinda un understandable

what do u get when u cross 20 000 LE archers and 10 000 DE Assasins ?

30 000 Chinese people

Sucks!:P

Three guys, a Dwarf, an Orc, and Kamael all die and find themselves in the Underworld. Shilen agrees to give the three of them one more chance at redemption, but they could no longer partake in the wrongful actions that earned them their demise. So *poof* *poof* *poof*, all three were alive once more. They started walking to a nearby village, happy to be among the living and out of the Underworld.

It wasn't long before the trio happened upon a bunch of rabbits in a field, prancing along in the mid-day sun. The orc, filling with bloodlust, grabbed his sword, ran straight for the unsuspecting bunnies, and killed every single one. *Poof* the orc disappeared.

The Dwarf and Kamael shook their heads, and continued on to the village. As they approached the gates, the dwarf spied some adena laying on the ground. He eyed the adena, looking around suspiciously. The Kamael saw the Dwarf's dilemma, and

attempted to discourage him, reminding the dwarf of the Underworld. The Dwarf could not resist, bent over to pick up the adena, and *poof* *poof* the Dwarf and the Kamael disappeared.