New Signature

ProJecT

The borders at the first sig are way better.

The second sig's borders suck a bit, because you didn't add the other half.

Bad font at the text, and bad text placement.

You can find a few good fonts and add them.

If the stones were not in the render, ready, and they are something that you have added, then it looks nice.

They give some flow, in the way they have been added + customised.

The lighting effect could be put under the render, and not over it, although still it doesn't look very bad.

The render could be way better. This is is a bit weird.

You should read Senthrax's render selection tutorial, it may help you.

About the background, it could be better, but since it fits well with the render, I guess that for your level, it is not a big deal.

The colours of both, render and background, match.

Well done on this.

Regards.

LOL!Cut it off guys.

@ProJecT:I'm not rating every  single person's signatures in a different way.All the sigs are the same to me,no matter who made them...

I never posted a rate based on your gfx experience.Also I am "soft" because the most of the people that I rate go offensive telling me shits.I would like to avoid this.I am just helping and some people don't appreciate this!

@Magaki12+0,5:I guess you got P-P-PWWWNNNEEEDDD!

Signature C'N'C:

First of all I'd like to say that your Photoshop knowledge seems to be really improved.

You finally know what depth is.As I can see your blurred the background.That's a good one...

However,you still need to know that if you want to have a well-made depth on your sigs you should do the following:

1)Burn and blur the background

2)Dodge and sharpen(a bit) the focal/powerpoint/render

3)Make a lightsource(Brushing once with a white 100px soft brush,under or over the render)..You did it nice with this!

Now let's go to the next part,The render seems bad to me and I'll tell you why!

First of all it's designed in a way that can't be added on a signature easily.I mean,take a look @ my new tags.Spiderman's render placement was hard to choose.I had so many options but the one I applied was by far the best...So the render didn't help you to make something really good.

And what about the colors?Hmm.You need some work with it.

Some friendly tips:

1)Apply many gradient maps.Try them on soft light,overlay,screen,multiply with decreased opacity.You can either let it to normal but then the opacity should not be higher than 40%.

2)Try some photofilters

3)Never apply color-balance

4)Never desaturate any part of your sig

5)Try to darken the edges and lighten the focal(Depth issue)

Flow is good too.

Now about the text,I don't like it but you should not pay too much attention to the text.You are still newbie.You just need some inspiration to make it perfect.

Last but not least,You should learn how to use the Filters of PS...

They will give you some great effects.

I hope you gonna read all these and improve yourself...

Regards,MD

Text text and text.I'll make a big guide just for texts I promise! :P

Except from MasterDisaster's reply which I can agree (except the color balance usage :P), I'm curious to find out why you're using the "Outer Glow" feature.It looks like OUAAAA or ? :S

Anyway good try,

-Blane

Except from MasterDisaster's reply which I can agree (except the color balance usage :P), I'm curious to find out why you're using the "Outer Glow" feature.It looks like OUAAAA or ? :S

Anyway good try,

-Blane

i am w8ing to release your guide ( for text ) !!!!

Anyway good try,

-Blane

Text guide?o.O?! Let's wait!

Erm about the signature..The text should be next to the render IMO and add some line effects arround it or something so it takes more attention..Dunno..

I have tried that render in the past but I lost the result -.-'

Signature C'N'C:

First of all I'd like to say that your Photoshop knowledge seems to be really improved.

You finally know what depth is.As I can see your blurred the background.That's a good one...

However,you still need to know that if you want to have a well-made depth on your sigs you should do the following:

1)Burn and blur the background

2)Dodge and sharpen(a bit) the focal/powerpoint/render

3)Make a lightsource(Brushing once with a white 100px soft brush,under or over the render)..You did it nice with this!

Now let's go to the next part,The render seems bad to me and I'll tell you why!

First of all it's designed in a way that can't be added on a signature easily.I mean,take a look @ my new tags.Spiderman's render placement was hard to choose.I had so many options but the one I applied was by far the best...So the render didn't help you to make something really good.

And what about the colors?Hmm.You need some work with it.

Some friendly tips:

1)Apply many gradient maps.Try them on soft light,overlay,screen,multiply with decreased opacity.You can either let it to normal but then the opacity should not be higher than 40%.

2)Try some photofilters

3)Never apply color-balance

4)Never desaturate any part of your sig

5)Try to darken the edges and lighten the focal(Depth issue)

Flow is good too.

Now about the text,I don't like it but you should not pay too much attention to the text.You are still newbie.You just need some inspiration to make it perfect.

Last but not least,You should learn how to use the Filters of PS...

They will give you some great effects.

I hope you gonna read all these and improve yourself...

Regards,MD

I read them all. Thank you a lot for your advices. I will follow them.

Blane I put outer glow  because I didn't know what to do with the text. I never read something about text and font choosement. I would like to find a guide which is say how to match the font with the signature, the colors, glows, shadows, lines etc etc.

Coyote: The render had the stones and that "lighting" effect under the render. I just add a bit of smudge on the rocks to give the emphasis of the throwing rocks.

Outer glow's opacity should be 40% or less...

And btw that was not a full feedback xD!

@Blane:Guess I'll wait for this :P

@Blane(Color balance):Actually it was my mistake.Color balance is good if the artist knows how to use it.It's a bit complicated sometimes but if you play with the settings then you can come up with something good.I always apply 3 color balances.One for each category(Shadows etc etc)!The desaturation of a piece makes it monotone and boring...

I have to agree with what MD and Blane said.

And be careful with the text, most people see it as a minor part of a signature although I'll have to disagree.

For example in this signature you destroyed a little the focal point.

With the right use of effects and placement of the text you can accomplish a lot of things, you could even improve the flow or the depth of a sig.

One of my favorite ways to add a text is finding the right place to place it and then creating the text like I want it with Cinema 4D. It gives a pretty awesome depth and it is also a cool effect. It depends of course on how you create the text.

Its fine ... your only problem is that your background is so simple... it just looks you done one smudge and put the render...

Anyway I will not rate because Im not on the list.

Regards

I didn't say that you mustn't rate. I want all to rate and special my friends on the list. Keron I wish I could have Cinema 4D and other staff. I am going school and I don't have much time. No that I am studying. But the most times my brother and my sister sitting on the computer. I don't have my own. Maybe I will be one if I take 16/20 on school. But I don't think to take this rate because I study read :D