New Signature

ProJecT

I made a very simple signature. I hope to like it. I had 3-4 version but I post only the two of these.

Version 1.0.0.11.0.1

2urkz15.png

Version 1.0.0.35.5.2

2hdvgd5.png

I am waiting answers from:

MasterDisaster, FrozenInside, SoFaKi, Coyote, Blane, sX, Gerero, Strike, ExtremeDwarf.

I choose them because I rely on their judge.

I made a very simple signature. I hope to like it. I had 3-4 version but I post only the two of these.

Version 1.0.0.11.0.1

2urkz15.png

Version 1.0.0.35.5.2

2hdvgd5.png

MasterDisaster, FrozenInside, SoFaKi, Coyote, Blane, sX, Gerero, Strike, ExtremeDwarf.

Where is my name?

Version 1.0.0.11.0.1

2urkz15.png

Version 1.0.0.35.5.2

2hdvgd5.png

lmao Gerero and Dworf suck on ps ^^ btw why i feel like i seen the sig many but many times before?

haha. You are the first I thought to not invite in the list. You don't have "taste". You never liked my signature, why to like them now?

m3?

lmao Gerero and Dworf suck on ps ^^ btw why i feel like i seen the sig many but many times before?

Maybe they suck but I respect their answers. They are good judges.

Here is the psd:

http://www.4shared.com/file/167487935/a2f62ef7/BlackHumor.html

m3?

No. I forgot you ^^

1st one is preety cool but u shoud work better whith text

9/10 for me

I don't have good fonts. I am waiting for SeeYa to post a pack. He have really beautiful fonts. I was searching in dafont.com for 45 minutes but I didn't find many things.

haha. You are the first I thought to not invite in the list.

1. Should I care, becuase I am not invited here? lmao

You don't have "taste". You never liked my signature, why to like them now?

2. WATAFAK??! I am not this one who makes shitty signatures dude. Why should I like them?? That doesn't mean that I don't have "taste". lmaox2

You never liked my signature, why to like them now?

3. First of all, lemme quote that:

So, do you want rainbows, love and little ponnies hopping around or judgement??

It's simple, you can't face the truth and cope with my negative comments.

No. I choose them because they are hard judges. But you are the hardest one. You rate me like a professional. I am not a professional. Somewhere in the middle maybe a bit lower from middle. At least I am trying.

No. I choose them because they are hard judges. But you are the hardest one. You rate me like a professional. I am not a professional. Somewhere in the middle maybe a bit lower from middle. At least I am trying.

I rate like a pro?? What about MasterDisaster then?? rofl

MasterDisaster is a bit "softer" than you. Also he gives information to what I have to add on my signatures. From all these people I wrote I learn how to use Photoshop. I am still trying to become better.

i like the bg but not so much i also dont like the render but the text is quite good nice try br0!

Background is only brushes.  About render: Planetrenders it is a bit messed and it is hard to find renders. I must search on Top Rated or Most Viewed and because it take time and I am bored I choose a random :P