[Gracia FinaL L2J] L2 DNA

l2dna

hmm.. i am ready to log in.. but? -.-" this is it true?  i think its a good server.. but if them wiped always ...

hmm. i see many problems.. and i dont know..

We did not wipe the players every week as they say !

2 Wipes in 5 years ....

They are just flaming. Most of them are friends of other server admins' or players that couldn't survive in archon and as you can understand they don't want to see DNA rising again..... Simply ..... afraid :)

We did not wipe the players every week as they say !

2 Wipes in 5 years ....

They are just flaming. Most of them are friends of other server admins' or players that couldn't survive in archon and as you can understand they don't want to see DNA rising again..... Simply ..... afraid :)

No word about the corruption huh ? I thought so :)

Dont loose your time and money(donations) here fellas ! 

No word about the corruption huh ? I thought so :)

Dont loose your time and money(donations) here fellas !  

And BTW, archon reached 1.1k ppl at Aden and goddard siege. Don't wanna mention what online players other servers had this period. Barely 300 .....

Your gm friends then were banned or didn't even exist as gms, you see they were playing at archon then with +12 equipment ..... And hell yeah, old archon gms talk about corruption, because we didn't keep them as gms !

WHy just anyone try to make a server ?

Bad memory ? Archon's site was ranked in the first 100 in greece ( information gathered by bizinformation ). So think before you post again. You are talking for one of the best PVP servers in greece and it's not my opinion, it's players' opinion. Won't comment any reply here, posts are obviously flaming because there are other interests which dictate them ( hope you understand the meaning of my words ) ....

No word about the corruption huh ?

This word..... corruption ..... coming from the same 10 players all those years....

So, as i see your intention here is to flame my server by spamming whatever you mind makes, blah blah blah blah.....

Continue posting and you will make yourself ridicoulous and keep my thread always high .....

Thank you !

Archon C4 Best pvp server 1.100 players per siege!

Archon C6 Full Interlude.

Interlude Clan skills an to many custom work.

DNA Gracia Final.. Οι admin-dev they have really thrown a lot of work and deserve reward!

poster2.th.png

The error admin they is that it had GM like you and destroyed server.

And when you get BAN begun crying.

BTW Congratulation to Dev team of DNA.

SO... www.l2dna.com Join us!

ARCHON BEST GREEK PVP SERVER

And  a Video of Best server here:

!

Pff oh come on, dont try to fool yourself. Archon had max 500 people and Huge Lag(4 years ago)! In sieges we couldnt move for minutes!

You say it was a Big PvP server ? Where are all those people now ? Why they left the server and now it has max 15 people online ? It was all until the corruption became known...

I wont lose anymore time in this post its useless as the server itself !

People know and that is enough !

Archon C4 Best pvp server 1.100 players per siege!

Archon C6 Full Interlude.

Interlude Clan skills an to many custom work.

DNA Gracia Final.. Οι admin-dev they have really thrown a lot of work and deserve reward!

The error admin they is that it had GM like you and destroyed server.

And when you get BAN begun crying.

BTW Congratulation to Dev team of DNA.

SO... www.l2dna.com Join us!

ARCHON BEST GREEK PVP SERVER

Post number: 1 ?  I am sure you made double acc to support your topic... You are noob indeed :)

Pff oh come on, dont try to fool yourself. Archon had max 500 people and Huge Lag(4 years ago)! In sieges we couldnt move for minutes!

You say it was a Big PvP server ? Where are all those people now ? Why they left the server and now it has max 15 people online ? It was all until the corruption became known...

I wont lose anymore time in this post its useless as the server itself !

People know and that is enough !

Check this out fellow ....

You call this 5 minutes lag ? Start learning arithmetics begging with number 1....

This is a real video of archon, many will see their character inside ....

Archon had max 500 people and Huge Lag(4 years ago)!

If you weren't a gm at my server how are you so certain about numbers ?!?!?!?!?! I mean nowhere in the server we announced the online players of the server. Neither in the site ! Hmmmm..... Smells like fired gm ! BTW, when you or your friends were fired ( or before ), server had 700 - 1000 players. Check the video and start counting !

Post number: 1 ?  I am sure you made double acc to support your topic... You are noob indeed

I wouldn't bother fellow. I'm just sick of retarded guys like you. Pretending to be angels and when you have right for the // command, first thing you do is //ban, not //announce to talk to their people.....

What is your goal ? Make me look idiot ? Congratulations you earned the 1st prize of stupidity. You told your opinion, people will judge, some will enter my server some will not. You can't convince anyone not to join by posting to increase your posts number kiddo.

Players will judge, not other servers' admins, or admins' friends....

P.S. Keep posting dude. Keep me high in the list :)

P.S.2. I'm i a double account ? Are YOU a double account ? Or maybe you are a TRIPLE account ? You fight my server m8 and NOONE with NO INTEREST fights a server like this (yeah, now tell your friends to login and spam my topic again).

I was playing at C4 of archon and C6.It was good server,with many ppls on.Then change name to "L2DNA" and it was the start of end.200 ppls online max at C4,then change chronicle to C6 100ppls online,and now?20-30ppls online?

I would like to play again at Archon,no to DNA...(it is the same server,but many differences)

Archon server is the Best Greek PVP server i ever played!

I tryied a lot of server none like Archon!

I know that a lot of ppl knew Archon server not only ppl that join the server!

Archon was the most popular Greek PVP server ever!

All those things you say is just cause you afraid that DNA(Archon) server will raise again and your server will have to close!

Like it or not none can make same server like Archon!

Donation?Didn't found server without!

Find out the cost to make a server and after talk about that!

PS:Let the players find out who's right!

Line][age DNA(Archon)Siege aden:

www.l2dna.com

Join us and enjoy your game!

Archon server is the Best Greek PVP server i ever played!

I tryied a lot of server none like Archon!

I know that a lot of ppl knew Archon server not only ppl that join the server!

Archon was the most popular Greek PVP server ever!

All those things you say is just cause you afraid that DNA(Archon) server will raise again and your server will have to close!

Like it or not none can make same server like Archon!

Donation?Didn't found server without!

Find out the cost to make a server and after talk about that!

PS:Let the players find out who's right!

Line][age DNA(Archon)Siege aden:

www.l2dna.com

Join us and enjoy your game!

[GR] Afto to video ftiaxtike otan o server htane C6?

DON'T PLAY IN THIS SERVER!!!The server start with C4 Client,after 3 months the decide to change chronicle to C6 and after 2 months they decide to change chronicle again,to G3.I dont know if the server do wipe,because after the C4 i didnt login again.

DO NOT LOG IN.

1st post

I was playing at C4 of archon and C6.It was good server,with many ppls on.Then change name to "L2DNA" and it was the start of end.200 ppls online max at C4,then change chronicle to C6 100ppls online,and now?20-30ppls online?

I would like to play again at Archon,no to DNA...(it is the same server,but many differences)

Actually i'm a bit confused.....

Don't play, play.

I would play, i wouldn't.

Looks like a poem to me. Copy paste from a standard txt.

I'm telling you not to play in the begining, but now i changed my mind i wanna be good, so i tell you that archon WAS OK, and I WOULD PLAY AGAIN! What is this ? Some sort of mind control ?

Post number: 1 ?  I am sure you made double acc to support your topic... You are noob indeed

Some sort of second account ?

Let me do a spellchecking to your username :

secretakoc

****rakoc

hmmmmm..... a bit of hangman (kremala in greek), shows me MANY similarities of different names ending in "akoc".....

The pirate avatar TOO ! Really looks like the avatar a GM IN ARCHON HAD ! Is it really the same ? Nah.... I don't think so. He wouldn't have done this.

Many similarities..... Same old company trying to through mad at my server ......

[GR] Afto to video ftiaxtike otan o server htane C6?

Nai C6 einai apla to client mou einai montarismeno Kamael!

Kai an psaksete to youtube tha vreite kai alla c6 me montarismena kamael!auto den thelei poles gnosis aglikon  :P

[GR]makari na katalavena ti les.Polu 8a h8ela na s dosw mia ikanopoihtikh apadish,NA STO VOULWNA.Ta misa ta exw katalavei ta alla misa DN.prepei na exoume profficency oste na s katalavoume MR.L2DNA.Tespa afou dn ktlavenw t les,as se agnwhsw. ;)

[GR]makari na katalavena ti les.Polu 8a h8ela na s dosw mia ikanopoihtikh apadish,NA STO VOULWNA.Ta misa ta exw katalavei ta alla misa DN.prepei na exoume profficency oste na s katalavoume MR.L2DNA.Tespa afou dn ktlavenw t les,as se agnwhsw. ;)

[GR]Αυτά δεν είναι Ελληνικά είναι Greeklish.

Το καλύτερο που εχεις να κάνεις είναι να μας αγνοήσεις.

Παίξε στον server σου, που φαντάζομαι θα 'ναι σαν τα μούτρα σου κεφτέ.

οκ?

Υ.Σ. PrinceFire  εδώ.