[Gracia FinaL L2J] L2 DNA

l2dna

@brokos i never played with the new systems or the coins :P so dont tell it ;)

Being a moderator here doesn't allow you to talk about my server with no clues....

Being a moderator here doesn't allow you to shut me up and say your opinion with no consequences.

Being a gm at archon at the first steps of the server, gave you a preliminary idea of what would happen next. You didn't though know, because you were expelled from gmteam for defending a castle with your clan, instead of doing your GM tasks...

And hell yeah, being a moderator doesn't allow you to criticize my server and blame ME for wars....

And as far as I'm consered, there are far more than 3 members implicated in this so called "war".

Max enchant at archon ALWAYS WAS +55 ( AND STILL IS )

AND .....

I'm just DEFENDING myself and MY SERVER against lies and flaming.... Didn't start any "war" in here ....

P.S.

I think it is still personal with me ..... and you know why ....

I don't care about the -1 karma, but check the whole topic again for wars and you'll find one or two more flamers ....

i ve seen the whole topic from the beginning! i judged you all the same! i found no other flamers ;) report them to me if im wrong ^^

at 1st i have to answer :)

2nd

Being a moderator here doesn't allow you to shut me up and say your opinion with no consequences.
report me for the consequences :) it is fine with me :)

about the clues...here are some

1)it is an announcement from maivaver as he forgot the announce menu open :) i m bored to inspect 3000 photos to find the rest of the sexy story between a female(?) GM ...im sure that was NOT a GM task but if it was one i would be bored having a cyber sex gm task-chat ;) who doesnt prefer the live one ? :) w8 to find the whole story with /gmlist  ;D medals,buff list ,char namse and blood of paagrios prove that it was old archon

2)2nd pic shows that even the admins knew the existence of alternatives chars(somewhere i have a confession from my first minutes as gm back then,that i asked if we can have alternatives players to play cuz it was boring to be online as gm all time on a pvp server and i got a yes.) well that player led to the ban of the gm i had but after all i competed to my brothers siege ^^

3) the 3rd picture needs no comments from my side as i had my healer died from a gm.suffice to say i was healing Aeons aka Flare team :) well this turned to personal...indeed

24ecbpk.jpg

2egf8uq.jpg

2lmrmur.jpg

the post above(and all the negative comments) will be removed later at night ONLY if the conversation will be normal without flames and fanatic posts :)

This guy MUST be joking!!! Why you lie ? You wanna start a server with lies ? Again WRONG start... Max was +50 ,and +51 items were leaked from nowhere.

By the time you get a simple S scroll which will ACCEPT to enchant your +50 weapon and won't reply to you that it's not available, this simply means that YOU can ENCHANT your weapon MORE. If it breaks it is just chances. By c4 times enchant LIMIT SIMPLY didn't exist. You could enchant your weapon AS MUCH AS YOU WANTED.

Proof ? A banned russian clan that commited a bug and enchanted weapons to +70. Bug ofc that was fixed ....

Stay and play LAN now.

LAN = Local Area Network. I can't imagine a lan with 200 players online in each of our servers ..... Would look more like Woodstock, rather than L2 server.... So, speak for yourself

Max was +50 ,and +51 items were leaked from nowhere.

Do you hear what you say ? +50 weapon has let's say 892 PAtk, a +51 weapon has 895 PAtk. Is this a leak ? Is this the GREAT UNBALANCE you are talking about ? IS THIS a BIG deal when server has +29 armors ? 3 POINTS of PATK OR MTAK ? You say it and you don't laugh with your self.... +50 VS +51... And server has to pay because you were NOT lucky enough to succeed it ..... Come on. Come back on earth and talk with us in a human speaking language plz....

1)it is an announcement from maivaver as he forgot the announce menu open Smiley i m bored to inspect 3000 photos to find the rest of the sexy story between a female(?) GM ...im sure that was NOT a GM task but if it was one i would be bored having a cyber sex gm task-chat Wink who doesnt prefer the live one ? Smiley w8 to find the whole story with /gmlist  Grin medals,buff list ,char namse and blood of paagrios prove that it was old archon

2)2nd pic shows that even the admins knew the existence of alternatives chars(somewhere i have a confession from my first minutes as gm back then,that i asked if we can have alternatives players to play cuz it was boring to be online as gm all time on a pvp server and i got a yes.) well that player led to the ban of the gm i had but after all i competed to my brothers siege ^^

3) the 3rd picture needs no comments from my side as i had my healer died from a gm.suffice to say i was healing Aeons aka Flare team Smiley well this turned to personal...indeed

Knowing the existence of a player, doesn't mean i approved gm players owning castles, or defending them....

All gms that were at archon COULD have a NORMAL, PRETTY NORMAL player, but engaging at clan wars or sieges WAS NOT ACCEPTED, that's why you were //expelled....

Shall i remind you that being a mod here should make you look more like an judge eternal than a simple, angry member of this forum ?

I'm just thinking .....

And hekk yeah..... I WANT this stupid war to END, but I CAN'T leave myself and MY SERVER unprotected to nosense and false accusations ..... So i guess you need to stop and -1 karma to Inferno too.....

@Noble i didn't cu die from gm i just see a damage that's all!

You was gonna do the same thing to a friend if he new that you was a GM! :)

Even if you wasn't allowed to tell that you are a GM ;)

And let me guess!

You was doing the event!

Gm and participate in event?hmmmmmm...

@l2dna...trust me Lineage doesnt even motivate me to become even an angry member...actually i ignore whatever has to do with L2 2 years now...why should i bother and "bury" your server?as well as if those flames were missing i d rather post a good comment and the matter could finish bloodless...but there are fanatics that give fanatic replies.

about the players i had...well you gotta admit that there were only 2 allies and 4-6 most powerful clans...1 of them was *TheHeroPlayers* aka my clan :) :) :) just because there are morons pvpers an uncharted player is considered as enemy by all the morons especially in sieges!even if i had orange name and light like a hero i would be target for all without clan.also if the files exist check the date and time i joined the clan that day ^^..maybe we should turn it to discussion about all the gm who competed in sieges!!!and there were :D lullu for instance was healing arxontopoula and panagiota!he was providing healing whenever one of them was going to fall...it is something i dont think any of of you will confess nvm! :D but they were dying because i was getting buffs from all my AI0s (warcriers,shillen elders ,bd,sws) whilst buffers were NOT giving all the buffs and me and those 2 were wearing the same equipment plus the buff for the mage crits wasnt fixed .when i was killing them i always wrote HF(have fun) and suddenly i was getting CB(Chat ban) for extended periods of time but yet again lullu lasted many months as GM ..this is a confession from those guys when i was login my alts in their clans :D :) :)

Noble, if you hadn't played with coin, and barrels, then you don't know about the new enchant system... And as a consequence you don't know about the max enchant...  ;D ;D ;D

true...but i knew the old one :D

@Noble i didn't cu die from gm i just see a damage that's all!

You was gonna do the same thing to a friend if he new that you was a GM! :)

Even if you wasn't allowed to tell that you are a GM ;)

And let me guess!

You was doing the event!

Gm and participate in event?hmmmmmm...

calculate nab 8) and no i wasnt GM that time

And btw,no AM why? try to hide something?or you was healing with DB?

iwas

you were

he/she/it was

we were

you were

they were

learn english omg...btw it happened to have DB equipped...omfg...i didnt care for anything since my armor was +18(:o)and i owned all +16 RB jewels(valakas,antharas,baium,zaken,and orfen)

14xf474.jpg

16jlx5v.jpg

btw i was with a SoM  acumen +0

Double post

@l2dna: i m bored to bother anymore :D it doesnt have to do with you...

have fun with your server

Won't reply to anything, we may have to say MANY things BOTH sides, but it's wrong forum ,wrong time.

If you still want this topic clean of wars, you'd better check it more often, because you know what ? Archon is a server with 6 years  of history and some people may wanna destroy our image / history. And know that i won't accept this. I will respond to any single flame for me or my server, because it's just NOT fair to hear BAD opinions about archon from people that are now "admined", admins, admin's friends on other servers....

I won't tolerate calling me noob, people that do not even know how the very basic damage calculation or character knownlist or the basic abstracts work on an l2j.

have fun with your server

Thank you ....

P.S. When you have time plz rar and send me all screenshots you have from archon, since i lost many of mine....

My msn : support@l2dna.com

check your english and after talk about my english nab...

My english got a meaning yours?Nahhhh

ok right kiddo

you make wanna lock or even junk the topic...you re making useless replies atm

Noble® Is Fine Bro Your English Is Sux O ma gad

@Noble® Stop Speak With This Kids :S

you are speaking ingrish.