[Gracia FinaL L2J] L2 DNA

l2dna

[GR] keftes esy eisai vre vlakako.Exeis dei ti unbalance uparxei ston server?o server einai gia tn xomaterh(afta ta akouw apo allous players,egw exw na bw apo to tellos tou C4).Kanane toses allages se ena toso mikro diastima pou o kosmos ksenerwse kai efige.Hdh sto forum exei na patisei psixei edw kai 2 vdomades.Afto fanerwnei poso disarestimenos einai o kosmos apo tn epilogh tn Gm's.

P.S : Apo tn stigmh p bhke pali o Liamx stn Gm team,o server pire tn adistrofh metrisi.Kai afto dn t lew mono egw!

Cya keftedako,

Mr.PrinceFire

*****ρακο  Παντα ανύπαρκτος ησουν σαν παιχτης. και σαν GM ακόμα χειρότερα. Κανεις δεν σε υπολόγιζε,αυτο σε χαλάει και κλαίς.

Και ειδίκα τώρα που ο server παει καλα.

Τελος με εσένα πιτσιρίκο. Αντε παίξε στον server σου, για να μην σου πω να παίξεις με τίποτα άλλο.

Αντε C'ya Νουμπάκο. Τα παμε.

*****ρακο  Παντα ανύπαρκτος ησουν σαν παιχτης. και σαν GM ακόμα χειρότερα. Κανεις δεν σε υπολόγιζε,αυτο σε χαλάει και κλαίς.

Και ειδίκα τώρα που ο server παει καλα.

Τελος με εσένα πιτσιρίκο. Αντε παίξε στον server σου, για να μην σου πω να παίξεις με τίποτα άλλο.

Katse,edw exeis kanei ena megalo kai TRAGIKO la8os.Pote eimouna egw GM?Me berdepses m kapion allon?Mhpos me tn Nosfe?

Αντε C'ya Νουμπάκο. Τα παμε.

[GR]Katse re sy.Exeis kanei ena tragiko la8os!Pote egw eimouna GM?Me berdepses mhpos me kana allona?

[GR[Exw grapsei ts plhrofories p m lene alloi,pote dn egrapsa oti exw bei sto C6 h sto G3.Afta p lew borei na einai paraplhroforish kai na mn ftew egw kai olas.Tespa stamataw na milaw gia tn server,efoson dn exw prosopiki ebiria pera apo to C4.

H epilogh diki sas.

Να 'σαι καλά. Το τι σου εχουν πει άλλοι αστο να μην το σχολιάσω.

Αρκετά Σπαμάραμε το θέμα με ανούσια πράγματα.

l2dna

princeofhell

secretakoc

-1 karma for flame wars!

2)i just read the whole threads and here are my comments...any flame on me will result in ban ...there are already enough provokes for bans so dont ruin the last chance (@all) :)

3)

And BTW, archon reached 1.1k ppl at Aden and goddard siege. Don't wanna mention what online players other servers had this period. Barely 300 .....

Your gm friends then were banned or didn't even exist as gms, you see they were playing at archon then with +12 equipment ..... And hell yeah, old archon gms talk about corruption, because we didn't keep them as gms !

at the 1st scale you have to admit that those numbers are plasmatic...i admit that server as archon was very  popular but having 1.1k ppl is way too much! it has reached 300-400 for sure but over this definetely NO!

the common sense says that with all those ppl donations would be a must!the O-enchanted weapons existed as i picked up an arcana mace +51 whilst +50 was max so who wouldnt want to have similar weapons to the old guys ^^ :)

4)about double accounts

@mxc:no one tracked with a same account

@DnA/Archon all gms had an ALT(Alternative) player in game :) aka the spiounoi! even i had or maivaver publisar melady loulou :P gming on every server was boring to be honest ^^

5)u cant blame me (none of you can) that i argue for lineage ...i have retired it 2years now :) just settling somethings

Well, Everyone knows that the max Enchant in weapons was 50 with the use of coin of luck... BUT, you could try to get +55 with SIMPLE enchant Scrolls, With some Chance to Break... If u don't want to play in our srvr, just get rid of us... Don't try to insult ur server ... It won't work... Well, that's what I have to say.. :D

C'ya

l2dna

princeofhell

secretakoc

-1 karma for flame wars!

ppl is way too much! it has reached 300-400 for sure but over this definetely NO!

Being a moderator here doesn't allow you to talk about my server with no clues....

Being a moderator here doesn't allow you to shut me up and say your opinion with no consequences.

Being a gm at archon at the first steps of the server, gave you a preliminary idea of what would happen next. You didn't though know, because you were expelled from gmteam for defending a castle with your clan, instead of doing your GM tasks...

And hell yeah, being a moderator doesn't allow you to criticize my server and blame ME for wars....

And as far as I'm consered, there are far more than 3 members implicated in this so called "war".

Max enchant at archon ALWAYS WAS +55 ( AND STILL IS )

AND .....

I'm just DEFENDING myself and MY SERVER against lies and flaming.... Didn't start any "war" in here ....

Anyway it is YOUR forum, your rules, i get it..... won't say anything more ....

P.S.

5)u cant blame me (none of you can) that i argue for lineage ...i have retired it 2years now Smiley just settling somethings

I think it is still personal with me ..... and you know why ....

I don't care about the -1 karma, but check the whole topic again for wars and you'll find one or two more flamers ....

Max enchant at archon ALWAYS WAS +55 ( AND STILL IS )

This guy MUST be joking!!! Why you lie ? You wanna start a server with lies ? Again WRONG start... Max was +50 ,and +51 items were leaked from nowhere. Stay and play LAN now. An Admin always pays for his mistakes,yours were TOO many. I dont believe anyone is gonna play here again.

+ 1 For Noble, all what he said we ALL know its true!

Thats all from me in this topic