[Gracia FinaL L2J] L2 DNA

l2dna

I was playing in L2Dna some time ago... Since the GM team is the same ,i will not even think to join because its Full corruption! When Interlude opened ,in the first hour i was fighting to buy B grade items and other "Edited" players were already Full S-Grade! I wont lose time again in this crap!Incopitent Admin make useless servers! WHy just anyone try to make a server ?

DONT JOIN THAT SERVER !!! WIPE AFTER WIPE !!!  After every wipe a guy with items + max appear...

Dont waste your time here !

This server operates since 2005, and since then only 2 wipes occured. Maybe you are talking for another server, maybe yours !

i played DNA when it was C4 and hell yeah is full corrupted server.

I don't even remember your name, i bet you didn't even log in to our server !

I was playing in L2Dna some time ago... Since the GM team is the same ,i will not even think to join because its Full corruption! When Interlude opened ,in the first hour i was fighting to buy B grade items and other "Edited" players were already Full S-Grade! I wont lose time again in this crap!Incopitent Admin make useless servers! WHy just anyone try to make a server ?

How can a server with donate be corrupted ?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

You didn't know that ?????? omg ! Yeah DNA offers the opportunity to farm or to donate ( donators get nothing more than others ) !

Spam spam spam spam..... That's all you do !

I wouldn't be surpised if 3 / 5 posters are server admins, or server admins' friends !

This server operates since 2005, and since then only 2 wipes occured. Maybe you are talking for another server, maybe yours !

well... im gonna say only 1 thing because i dont want to spam that topic more.

Well i was playing there and the wipe fucked up everything + the corruption is more than OBVIOUS.

No more replies from me. gl & hf but better do not join.

L2Dna had max people online ever 500 i think,and that was when it was C4(years ago and different name). Since then,all people left due to the corruption. Max enchant was +50 for weapons and Admin was giving to the sponsores and their clan +51 weapons. I dont want to mention secret RB jewels ,or some leaders were making Pray with no bishop around,all clan was hitting them and didnt die LOL!

I dont want to mention more from this worthless server. I dont understand why to keep a LAN server still alive ?!

I agree with Kiefer,stay away and dont lose time.

Jto regards, and try to play in some good server instead of trying to make crapy servers for sponsores only  ;)

Ps: To the Admin:did you learn that Dagger class should wear Light armor instead of heavy ? Do you still have christmas trees inside towns during the summer ? Deserted server ...

Cheers

Ps: To the Admin:did you learn that Dagger class should wear Light armor instead of heavy ? Do you still have christmas trees inside towns during the summer ? Deserted server ...

Cheers

haha you got him :D

DON'T PLAY IN THIS SERVER!!!The server start with C4 Client,after 3 months the decide to change chronicle to C6 and after 2 months they decide to change chronicle again,to G3.I dont know if the server do wipe,because after the C4 i didnt login again.

DO NOT LOG IN.

L2Dna had max people online ever 500 i think,and that was when it was C4(years ago and different name). Since then,all people left due to the corruption. Max enchant was +50 for weapons and Admin was giving to the sponsores and their clan +51 weapons. I dont want to mention secret RB jewels ,or some leaders were making Pray with no bishop around,all clan was hitting them and didnt die LOL!

I dont want to mention more from this worthless server. I dont understand why to keep a LAN server still alive ?!

I agree with Kiefer,stay away and dont lose time.

Jto regards, and try to play in some good server instead of trying to make crapy servers for sponsores only  ;)

Cheers

It is true all this.XAXAXAX.

hmm.. i am ready to log in.. but? -.-" this

DONT JOIN THAT SERVER !!! WIPE AFTER WIPE !!!  After every wipe a guy with items + max appear...

Dont waste your time here !

is it true?  i think its a good server.. but if them wiped always ...

hmm. i see many problems.. and i dont know..