Looking 2 Global Moderators/Managers for MaxHackers.com®

Maxtor

Dear MaxCheaters!

Im looking 2 Global Moderators/Managers for MaxHackers.com®.

1st you have to follow and know the rules:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=11.0

2nd read this topic:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=103135.0

3rd Pm me Here

So there wont be warez section on vip boards? :s

MaxHackers doesnt have population at all :|

no warez, in VIP sections, but something else.

Mxh will grow up in maybe 1 year or more...

I don't think many people in here are capable of being moderators on mxh... why?Because its has nothing to do with l2.. moderators should be chosen according to their hacking abilities... but i think MasterDisaster has the abilities to be a moderator there even if he hasn't any hacking abilities at all (i don't know his abilities i just say he could fit there) i realized this after a conversation we had (arguing) and how he acted with the whole deal.

Good luck to the moderators that will be chosen and i hope you will be in the mood to help MxH!

Oh btw if you think i mentioned MasterDisaster because i will get something for doing this you're wrong.I barely know him i just think he is the kind of person who could fit there.I explained why.

I don't think many people in here are capable of being moderators on mxh... why?Because its has nothing to do with l2.. moderators should be chosen according to their hacking abilities... but i think MasterDisaster has the abilities to be a moderator there even if he hasn't any hacking abilities at all (i don't know his abilities i just say he could fit there) i realized this after a conversation we had (arguing) and how he acted with the whole deal.

Good luck to the moderators that will be chosen and i hope you will be in the mood to help MxH!

Oh btw if you think i mentioned MasterDisaster because i will get something for doing this you're wrong.I barely know him i just think he is the kind of person who could fit there.I explained why.

I am really surprised!I did not expect to hear words such as the ones you said before.

I still remember us arguing for tommieblaster's server :P

Anyway after this conversation on msn I got to know you a LIL bit better.

Yeap mate,you are good guy and I had no reason to keep flaming since you stopped it :P

I don't really have hacking abilities.But I do have "human" abilities,some abilities that few here have...

lol do you know what's the role of a moderator?