I want your advice

Jigsaw*

I want to create a Hellboy image and I want your advice.. I have created some images but I want to improve it and I want you to tell me what's the best image. Please, tell me your opinion of how to improve it too :)

1st --> hellboyh.jpg

2nd --> hellboy2.jpg

3rd --> hellboy3.jpg

(I do not like the 3rd but I put it in case you have any idea of how to improve it)

any idea of how I can improve them? I am not pro user in photoshop..

first of all i dont like the hellboy render hmm the background is not filled full what i mean with that? do you see that in many places you have dark ''spaces''?

well color them after that hmm try to play with gradient tool and photo filter and sharp you woman render and change the woman's position btw if you make all this post it here again(if you want) and if you dont understand anything that i tell the best option is to learn the photoshop tools + read some guides.

The 2nd is the best,but the render is ugly,try to get another render which is most beautiful like actualy,or dont use anymore hellboy :P

All of them are crappy but the best (the best render actually) is the second.

- puting 2 renders in one signature is a big risk since it may look very bad (as it is in this case).

- adding a border can make it look quite better and more attractive (with this render it can't be attractive, but anyway :P)

- forgot your text? :D

- the background is like a bad google image :S If you are a newbie, you can get some grunge brushes. By puting 2 of them in a nice way can create a good looking background. You can pm me for tutorials with these brushes.

- You can see by yourself that the colours do not match. This can be fixed with gradients and colour balancing. Maybe photo philters too, but for small things only.

I won't talk for anything else.

You can see by yourself that your skills needs improvement.

Don't worry though!

You can start with MD's AIO topic and once you learn a few things, you will create better things than this.

Best Regards,

Coyote.