[Rate]Skull Sig!

Well, here comes another style.

I am glad that you started working with smudging and other tools.

Your grunge sigs may look better than this, but now you will start learning the basics.

With the knowledge you're gonna have in a few weeks/months, you will be able to "mix" all these skills and create something pwnsome.

About your sig;

I gave you one of the top sites to choose renders, don't disappoint me with these crappy things :S

Try adding a border like V2, but the whole in one colour.

I will not rate the other things of the sig - you are still learning about smudging.

I will find another good tutorial for you (if this is an outcome of the latest tut I gave you).

Oh and also, try removing the shadow effect, and see the outcome by yourself.

Then tell me if it is better.

Or, if you do not want to remove the effect totally, then change the opacity, the distance, size etc.

Good Luck and keep improving :)

well i have no words to say i really like that you help me a lot to improve my skills i really appreciate and i thank you thousand of times:) well this is not an outcome from the tut that you gave me but i have read from there the tools and how to use them and i put them here well...about the render i was though that it would be cool to put the skull shit in a sig;p but as i see its crap well i downloaded some renders from the site that you gave me and they are cool and i will make sigs with that renders soon...thanks again.

stock images arent ever the correct background.

try t make a self one bg t combine the renders like this skull

i dont know if you understand me

stock images arent ever the correct background.

try t make a self one bg t combine the renders like this skull

i dont know if you understand me

rofl lmao i made this bg... i have the psd if you want.and well i only try to make 1 sig with that skull shit and it was fail but i think that the bg that i made is cool...

loool look my other sigs too wtf i need so much practising???well...;p

yes u do lmao ur sigs sucks and evne if they didnt u still need practise everyone does ...