If Maxcheaters had a Lineage2 Interlude Server....

Maxtor

..would you play?  

304 members have voted

1. 1. ..would you play?

• Yes,of course 100%!
    • Depends Rates,Staff,L2Pack,Devs etc..
    • No i wont... tell why.

Well, if you wants to hear my option here you go;

We need to bring more than 800 online players at Interlude x10 - x15, or just configure it to unique server at the world, w/o corrupted staff at all.

Cheers!

Well, if you wants to hear my option here you go;

We need to bring more than 800 online players at Interlude x10 - x15, or just configure it to unique server at the world, w/o corrupted staff at all.

Cheers!

nah i think that ppl are bored from low rates ;?/ a pvp server woud be great(i mean a max X500 server not a X5000)and ofcorse if mxc create it it will have the best team and a lot of ppl on

well AlBosS, x10/15 its not an low rate, its mid, but you are right.

Now i think, MxC staff can create nice IL Server, cuz for real, as you said, Mid rates are booring .

i spend 1 year in a x8 server for what?for lvling...:/ than i leave it and now i play in a X500 server(whithout costum)and here i have great time pvping

Sorry, but 1 year of farming in x8 and no pvp is a huge failure by your side.

I don't think 2 servers are good.. you should concentrate on 1 and make it the best... well i think you should leave this poll a couple of days and then create a new one with what rates community wants.This is my opinion anyway.