NCsoft Ban 11.000 Accounts ?

another sources:

http://www.massively.com/2009/11/23/ncsoft-bans-16-000-aion-accounts/

quote from NCSoft:

As you probably noticed, we've completed a server wide reboot without much notice on a day that we typically don't perform maintenance. It's only fair that we keep you in the loop and make sure you know what's going on. Over the last week we've been working on a list, we've been checking it twice, and today we found out who was naughty or nice. Ban Hammer Claus just came to town. When the servers come back online, nearly 16,000 accounts will have been removed from the game. If your account was banned, please read the following FAQ.

We'd like to reiterate that we've been listening to your concerns. We've been constantly adding to our Customer Service and Game Surveillance Unit. As we continue to move forward, you'll see more and more of these efforts. Thanks for your patience everyone, and have fun playing Aion!

Muahaha

I wonder why nc doesnt do the same with l2.

cuz more than the half l2 community went to play aion

if he ban the rest then L2off will be like every home made l2jserver with 2 admins and 3 friends playing

Grisom on l2 you see less and less bot only teon full with them the others are fine :)

Aion deserve this...shit needs to be failed no matter what the cost...

Aion is better than L2 ?

hmm in some way yea better official ofc because if you play in private official its not so good as official because of bugs e.t.c well i played in a private server example infinite aion i am 45 lvl and i am not going to lvl up because they will wipe the server when the new year comes... i w8 now till they do that and then i will play again there..

btw 11k banned accounts? rofl lmao...