LF a good mmorpg!

Cloud

hi guys,i need to stop a little(at least until a good server come out or i stay on khaos) from l2..and i am asking you to suggest me a MMORPG that must have:

-FREE to play

-Fantasy style

-Good looking(and stats ofc:P) armors,weapons etc

-Players!

about Cabal and Dekeron,which one u suggest me to play?(add ur opinions about other games)

Gogo answer!

Cloud^^

same to me))) looking for mmorpg that doesnot need mega good comp that can be played on nout...

now i'm playing cabal but it's boring....    got bored of l2 too..... need something new)))

also my question is:better private server or official of dekaron?(i think official)

Chito:try dekaron,i 'm downloading it,seems interesting.^^

about aion:i am already playing infinite,if Dekaron will not be like what i expect,i'll play there..i am just wondering what i do at lv 50?O_O

Try GodsWar :) Its nice game xD u must check it ^^

it's a kid game..i hate these kind of games:/

Cabal, imo! Try it! Trust me! You'll love it!  :D

well i dunno..i had 2 accounts there,1 locked because i didnt play for about 90 days..and the other must be locked from some day for the same reason damn..anyway it's a good game^^

i tryied Dekaron and is a little weird,it's ugly..do not try it:P

i suggest Aion Or World of Warcraft...right now i am playing Aion...very good game is something like l2+w0w very c00l game dont miss it...!!!

both of the games that i suggest have privates server so dont waste ur time any more with l2