Enchant Bug (again?)

The only way to do that is with Hlapex or L2phx, with the codes of that weapons.

Other way, is have the account of a gm and summon that items.

The enchanting system is random. There´s no cheat.-

• 2 weeks later...

Today a boy was selling Kriss(dager-B) +35(max enchant on server. mml2)

i talk with he D: he use a program for this but I dont know the name :s

I think is l2phx ?  :S I think.. based on the first post:

-l2phx + add SA on blacksmith to make high nchant items

but how? :S

any idea?

sorry for english =S

hmm IF there is a bug exploit or script for l2phx it would be rly cool if it get shared here but anyway it will be hidden too so no noobs can use it but anyway i hope that there is anything which could help enchanting stuff to max :D

• 4 weeks later...

Well I've seen on many servers (C5 - only with full gm-shops D-S weapons)  hackers whos making D,C,B grade weapons up to +35 (lets say max enchant is +35) so they are making weapons D,C and B grade weapons up to the max enchant on the server.

I asked one guy how he made his weapons to +35 he didn't wanted to say but he told me one thing, that he can't enchant a grade weapons but he can enchant S grades, if he want to enchant them he need Crystal Stage 13 for that (propably he need to visit mammon too, to add SA on wep then make it on +35, don't know really he didn't wanted to say,he said it's his secret etc...I wonder if anyone know this bug? and if yes ? could someone post it.

thx in advance.

I thing Matt23 has a point here, i have seen that too in l2j servers with 100% echant rate.Actually i saw in a server with +80 echant limit players with +6000 wep :o(they killed some people and then got instant bann :D).I heard that it's a hack..

Like I said...There is enchant bug on mml2.net and these are not using hlapex but different program....and no gm's don't help them enchanting their weps...

Newsflash! they're lying.