Enchant Bug (again?)

Well I've seen on many servers (C5 - only with full gm-shops D-S weapons)  hackers whos making D,C,B grade weapons up to +35 (lets say max enchant is +35) so they are making weapons D,C and B grade weapons up to the max enchant on the server.

I asked one guy how he made his weapons to +35 he didn't wanted to say but he told me one thing, that he can't enchant a grade weapons but he can enchant S grades, if he want to enchant them he need Crystal Stage 13 for that (propably he need to visit mammon too, to add SA on wep then make it on +35, don't know really he didn't wanted to say,he said it's his secret etc...I wonder if anyone know this bug? and if yes ? could someone post it.

thx in advance.

Well I've seen on many servers (C5 - only with full gm-shops D-S weapons)  hackers whos making D,C,B grade weapons up to +35 (lets say max enchant is +35) so they are making weapons D,C and B grade weapons up to the max enchant on the server.

I asked one guy how he made his weapons to +35 he didn't wanted to say but he told me one thing, that he can't enchant a grade weapons but he can enchant S grades, if he want to enchant them he need Crystal Stage 13 for that (propably he need to visit mammon too, to add SA on wep then make it on +35, don't know really he didn't wanted to say,he said it's his secret etc...I wonder if anyone know this bug? and if yes ? could someone post it.

thx in advance.

In which server r u playing?

There isn't any enchant bug!!! >:( No safe way to enchant your weapon :'(

i think there is a new enchant bug

on l2abyss 7x server poping out of nowwere  red weapons i counted around 6 homu+16

2 ds+16

ds + 1*

bop+15

wtf

and most guys are friends and know each other

What The Fuck?(to eipa olo apo aganakthsh)wtf...OMG...how many KGs cleverness & smartness it needs to think for 1 second that these things made by GMs using //enchant command???how is it possible to enchant all their armors to max all the time?apparently and ofc it is true GM put his little hand there!!!

well let me just say you all that there is no enchant bug ppl...i think it is the only thing that NCsoft is proud and hasNOT bugs yet ;D

What The -beep-?(to eipa olo apo aganakthsh)wtf...OMG...how many KGs cleverness & smartness it needs to think for 1 second that these things made by GMs using //enchant command???how is it possible to enchant all their armors to max all the time?apparently and ofc it is true GM put his little hand there!!!

well let me just say you all that there is no enchant bug ppl...i think it is the only thing that NCsoft is proud and hasNOT bugs yet ;D

Like I said...There is enchant bug on mml2.net and these are not using hlapex but different program....and no gm's don't help them enchanting their weps...

Like I said...There is enchant bug on mml2.net and these are not using hlapex but different program....and no gm's don't help them enchanting their weps...

u dotn know if the dont lie and if gm dont help them but i think there some bugs to spesific servers....

well there is definetely NOT .just take an example .in infogate one guy was gm and had another account and noone knew he was him..he made an ally with the other and made +50 to all (+50 max) and everyone thought o a bug cause they dont know gm but they did..so ..i dont know if some guy has a personal [rogram but nothins has ever been given to public and can succesfylly enchant items.Thanks