[Europe]Real Story xD

Brzoza

hahah offtop is for all idiot ;P SO i write what i wanted :)

And i didnt blame other country just say i dont know them in ww 2 anyway go -beep- idiot :)^^

May I advise you...to talk better..

May I advise you...to talk better..

<<SCARED>> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im -beep-ing scared ... =(( Dont kill meh plix =(( =(( <SCARED>!!!

<<SCARY>> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im -beep-ing scary ... =(( Dont kill meh plix =(( =(( <SCARY>!!!

Ur such a kid u dont even know how to type/the basic of the English lang.. I'm not gonna waste my time with you..nor continue spamming with nonsense topics because of you..cause this topic completely sucks..as its author..

Cheers.

Ur such a kid u dont even know how to type/the basic of the English lang.. I'm not gonna waste my time with you..nor continue spamming with nonsense topics because of you..cause this topic completely sucks..as its author..

Cheers.

and that said idiot :)

and btw ... its true idiot anyway back ontopic mofo ^^

and that said idiot :)

and btw ... its true idiot anyway back ontopic mofo ^^

If I had ur kiddo brains and the right to start spamming random swearings..I would have done that a long long time ago...But what I respect most is the site..and its members...cause all in all we are a little society...all im asking is a mod to read this topic nothing else..And act as he must..

bb..

If I had ur kiddo brains and the right to start spamming random swearings..I would have done that a long long time ago...But what I respect most is the site..and its members...cause all in all we are a little society...all im asking is a mod to read this topic nothing else..And act as he must..

bb..

z4522752X.jpg