interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Athebaldt

Jimaras22

what makes the gladi overpowered..too much critical?

much criti and amazint att speed.

pp (that have might,bersk,focus,dw) make on gladi/tank 200-300 criti and gladi make 1.7k :P

with doom can never kill gladi. I'll join again there after fix :D

hmm.i have to login in the server 1week...tell me the problems with oly..if you find as you said

Is The Problem With Duelist/Summoners e.t.c...If You Play With Summoner In Oly.....Q_Q..No One Can Take Points..all the server /cry for this Problem :/

jimaras you are really fool...

if 2 people say you this is unbalanced you change it asap?

wtf?

he didn't hear only us. read athebaldt forum. Even Amar (GM) have same opinion about gladis. There is no class who can kill gladi. and there is no class which gladi can kill more then 6-7 sec.

gladi makes in oly 1.7k criti while all other classes can't make more then 500.

and tank make x3 more dmg then pp.

if remember this svr has the same problem with gladi and have it again axxxaxa (old athebaldt ) and i hope dont get others problems in the future a little difficult but maybe happen :)

in second middle of 2009 athebaldt had best oly. All classes were balanced. you could win with dancer, songer, with all ( exept eva saint, that was a little strong coz had 3/5 m criti by 2k, but is like this everywhere, and i could kill easy with pp)

Gm TEAM havent log in 2days now.They flame in HV,the olympiad is SUX!OP in oly : Dominator,doomcryer,PP,Paladin,these classes are op in oly.U can take pts if u are play with archer,dagger,mage,dwarf,titan,bp,tyrant.

Now glady is SUX!

The GM gives items in his friends+(actives they have told me).

Full of unbalanced server.Archer max crt is 2k.Mage simple hits are 200-500 dmg.Mage is ZERO in this server...

I play 1week in this server,and i can see the WORST SERVER I HAVE PLAY IN 4 YEARS.

Gl with ur server..I play in ur server.because my friends play here...

havent log for 2 days? i am everyday online...hearing probs...only yesterday i was 5 hours on...(next week i dont have studies...and i will be 10+hours on) (i cant be 24hours as u want...we have to study...)

havent log for 2 days? i am everyday online...hearing probs...only yesterday i was 5 hours on...(next week i dont have studies...and i will be 10+hours on) (i cant be 24hours as u want...we have to study...)

he wasn't himself last 2 days on. leave him xD

you become staff of gm team xaxa i tell that from the beggining that i log in the svr in the future will destroy him the old athebaldt never reborn i mean max=safe =15 with 150 ++ ppl on but every char has 10 skills active that is the only problem in old svr