[Guide]Make CTF Event

In this Guide i Help you to Make CTF Event

Let's Start

First go to data/jscript/cron and then create a file named ctf.py py is the extension, do not create it on .txt since it wont suit.

open the file you just created and insert this values

import sys
from net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.entity.events import CTF
CTF.loadData()
CTF.autoEvent()

Now this is the sql script that you are gonna insert on the data base with an sql file by the "import" button on your navicat.

Ok here is what you are gonna insert on the SQL file.

INSERT INTO `global_tasks` (`id`, `task`, `type`, `last_activation`, `param1`, `param2`, `param3`) VALUES
(998, 'jython', 'TYPE_FIXED_SHEDULED', 1206595935732, '60000', '21600000', 'ctf.py');

param1 is the time since the server restart.

param 2 is the time since the last event ended

=>1hour=3600000

2hour=7200000<=

i hope like to you ;)

-InFamousBites/nekys

~Coming Soon With New Guides For MxC~

I think the guide is incomplete.. "from net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.entity.events import CTF". You don't supply a CTF.java file on your post..

CTF Event Tested and work 100%

Nothing happens , lol... Look..NOT everybody has a CTF.java file on his/her core..(you MUST uplaod it so they can have it)the .py says " import sys from net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.entity.events import CTF"

Which means , import the file CTF from net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.entity.events" I have a CTF there but, nothing! It doesn't start with what you say on your guide.

Also , commands! Where are the commands?

Look what you have to do:

1)Upload the CTF.java

2)Make commands and upload them

Your guide is incomplete.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The proper title would be "How to automize the CTF event".

Indeed, plus that he should mention that the CTF Engine is needed.

Not to mention that I, personally, hate automating the events in this way (DP Stuff with global tasks)..

sry man. I am very newbie. I don't know how to add this event into my server. some topic has too much java script. but in this topic has a little java. and i don't find way to go to data/jscript/cron :( Now i serch for a guide for a newbie to add any event step by step.

p.s. sry in my english and my knowledge but it will good in future in this maxcheaters.com :)