[Diss]Have you ever try to Suborn any admin?

So, this is one exploit/guides/dev all the things, but i only wanna know about l2.

did you ever suborn your Admin against exploits? So i mean say to admin that you crash the server or something else to get free items :D XD

sry for the bad english now, but i am very sleepy xD , i am sittin' in the dark listening music... really...

@OnTopic: Yes i already did it :D and it was fucking funny XD

So, this is one exploit/guides/dev all the things, but i only wanna know about l2.

did you ever suborn your Admin against exploits? So i mean say to admin that you crash the server or something else to get free items :D XD

sry for the bad english now, but i am very sleepy xD , i am sittin' in the dark listening music... really...

@OnTopic: Yes i already did it :D and it was -beep-ing funny XD

i used the dragonhunter packet and i crashed a server with 250 players online (I wont say name), Then when the server went online the admin announced that server crashed from unknown packets. Then i pmed him and i told him that i crashed it and he was laughing, and i crashed it again. When the server came back again he was begging me to stop^^

i never pmed an admin for items, its just kewl.

i used the dragonhunter packet and i crashed a server with 250 players online (I wont say name), Then when the server went online the admin announced that server crashed from unknown packets. Then i pmed him and i told him that i crashed it and he was laughing, and i crashed it again. When the server came back again he was begging me to stop^^

i never pmed an admin for items, its just kewl.

I know the dragonhunter packet rullz,the players,etc bag us pls men stop  ;D another one ask what is with this lag?

As i know there is a way to escape from this packet..

I know the dragonhunter packet rullz,the players,etc bag us pls men stop  ;D another one ask what is with this lag?

If the server got for exemple 10mg Upload and you only got 1mg you will never crash it, or make it lagging.

i know 2 ways to fix it and the dragonhunters fix that he dont share it :D

i  crashed/hacked  many servers, i never pmed admins to said "w0 i will crash your server give me free items" so  ppl asked me to hack some servers for real money.

So you hacked the servers with the exploits of our community, and you say you're hacker? How if you didn't find it by urself?

So you hacked the servers with the exploits of our community, and you say you're hacker? How if you didn't find it by urself?

lol ofc he is hacker

exploits are nothing if someone doesnot use them

p.s. i've never done something like it)))

You just rediscovered a definition of a script kiddie.

Welcome to mxc.

lol ofc he is hacker

exploits are nothing if someone doesnot use them

p.s. i've never done something like it)))

But if you face urself as an hacker, with rediscovered hacks.. well anyways,.. ur choices not mine..

Just peace

You just rediscovered a definition of a script kiddie.

Welcome to mxc.

You don't need to welcome me, i need to welcome you.. You just can see the difference at our posts.. Btw kiddie? you don't even know how old i amm.. But anyways

Peace