Are You A Spammer? Do you Consider Your Self As The Absolute Spammer?

sufferwounds

544 (1,108 per day)

Spending my most time in offtopic + Spam topic.Helping people,Stopped flaming since my first acc was banned i was idiot back there xD So no way i don't think i am a spammer

Question: You ?

Damn I just found out that there is another similar thread.But it doesn't matter we can continue it

1.670 (6,816 per day)

When cobra dekarma me when i was in my 200 posts(like sx lol),and after my unban i change my whole appreance in mxc.I mean i stop spam,i try to help forum-members and make shares.:D

Well, maybe I am not the biggest spammer I am one of the most people looged in mxc I spend from 3-8 hours in a day in MxC... I have 8 days and 10 hours Oo

About spam! Spam isn't who have the most posts but the guy who talk a lot in SPAM SECTION!

1.430 (6,059 per day)

I used to be innactive once some promotes that I judged unfair happened!

Now I just post coz i am bored :P

1.430 (6,059 per day)

I used to be innactive once some promotes that I judged unfair happened!

Now I just post coz i am bored :P

1.821 (3,786 per day)

kinda same like you when i get bored i just disapear for weeks but i never because of spam i never considered myself as a spammer i never get dekarmed for spam or banned/unbanned like a lot of staff members :D

1.821 (3,786 per day)

kinda same like you when i get bored i just disapear for weeks but i never because of spam i never considered myself as a spammer i never get dekarmed for spam or banned/unbanned like a lot of staff members :D

1821? :P 1821 Is the year of a big war that Greece was fighting vs Turkey I think... :o Maybe Germans too, I don't have idea :D :D

1821? :P 1821 Is the year of a big war that Greece was fighting vs Turkey I think... :o Maybe Germans too, I don't have idea :D :D

People like you make greek people look bad