using hingame

Elijus

while using the map trouth Hingame u can see witch Treasure Chest is real witch is false the Treasure BOX is the real one...have fun searching for nice items :) btw it shows also over the florsfor example under giant caves i saw a ring of black ore and it was in the giant caves not under ^^ ;) nice program to see where are players not in the range of ur lineage...it helps for example in Necropolis or Catacombs...u can also ajust the program to show u item names on the ground and much more ;) it also shows pks... the map is similar like Ingame walker but its easyer using it...

Sounds just like the map from IG/OOG walker but if you say its easier and better to use and shows how many PK's the persons got. Thats pretty sweet in my eyes. Does it work with C3/C4/C5/Interlude?

Please let me know thanks.

hey hey hey.hold on a sec!does it really provides what you say it does?show info about how many pk your opponent has and informs you which treasure box has loots and alllllllll these staff you say it has?well let me be a little "suspecious" about this thing until i find a way how it operates and have some results to announce

PS:has anybody ever checked this thing?(not for viruses ofc but if working on servers)

hey hey hey.hold on a sec!does it really provides what you say it does?show info about how many pk your opponent has and informs you which treasure box has loots and alllllllll these staff you say it has?well let me be a little "suspecious" about this thing until i find a way how it operates and have some results to announce

PS:has anybody ever checked this thing?(not for viruses ofc but if working on servers)

Yes it work and informed all, and items id

• 5 months later...