interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Eminence

Stefoulis15

these server take from the oscar for the "Worst Pvp server ever Made"

1st it dont have safe farm place and if you go with +0 you got pked from idiots with +16 before you can even kill 1 mob i played here 3 hours and killed only 4 mobs

2nd if you say noob you go to jail for 5 min? lol from when  noob is an insult

3rd every hour you stuck and then you cant loggin for 10 minutes

4th to much lagg

and so more thinks that im to bored to write

1st it dont have safe farm place and if you go with +0 you got pked from idiots with +16 before you can even kill 1 mob i played here 3 hours and killed only 4 mobs

2nd if you say noob you go to jail for 5 min? lol from when  noob is an insult

4th to much lagg

1. agree too much zerg from certain clans thinking this is good for them and server

2. its in servers info ..

3. they have a problem and trying to find and fix it

4. 97 % of my time ingame is with out laggs

there are more spots to farm and u can farm in jail (when u say noob) 1 kill in jail = 1 magic fusion 50 magic fusions = eminence pvp set :X so when u get set u can go at normal farming zones.

@NlobP why u hide some taggs :P i bet its XxX sites  ;D

2nd if you say noob you go to jail for 5 min? lol from when  noob is an insult

4th to much lagg

1) You can also farm MF at Forest/Dungeon.

And btw why dont u farm adena first, enchant a weapon, and then try to farm MF? Or, you can join in a powerful clan.

2) It is a server custom. It is not to punish players, but in jail you get HIGH stats and when you kill somebody in there, you recieve one Magic Fusion!

3) There is a huge problem, that nobody knows what it is.. It just crashes the server. I hope it will be fixed really soon.

4) That's a total lie. The server has 200 ppl online, and nobody is complaining about lag.

Server have custom's items? (like armor/weapon's?)

Yes, custom armors and jewels (No weps) but; theres always a but, They dont increase the stats more like normal S grades. They give PVP attack and def, and some ressists.

Yes, custom armors and jewels (No weps) but; theres always a but, They dont increase the stats more like normal S grades. They give PVP attack and def, and some ressists.

And also there is a custom tattoo for the same use, and the "book of nobility" which makes you a noblesse.

And also there is a custom tattoo for the same use, and the "book of nobility" which makes you a noblesse.

yeah i forgot to mention them :P

Tattoo gives 5% more pvp pattack and 5% less pvp damage received. Also noblesse tiara gives pvp defence too.

Geia sou re Stefoulis 15 me ton kwlo server sou :D  perimena 20 meres na anoi3ei .. k molis mpika.. o gladiator mou eskase 8k .. k eimoun lvl 77 TH me dragonic +0 k o gladi me s grade duals +3 :D wraios re.. sinexise etsi :D

In english : Hi Stefoulis 15 with your faking server :D i was waiting 20 days until server be open.. and when i logged in... one gladiator hit me for 8k dmg.  i was with Treasure Hunter lvl77 with dragonic +0.. and gladiator was with s grade duals +3 ... nice stefoulis.. continiou this nice job :D

ahahaha pity

since when you have to log in?you will see massive changes i think btw the sure thing is that balance exist as i saw

btw -1

""Hi Stefoulis 15 with your faking server""