interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Eminence

Stefoulis15

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there .

After playing on eminence since it was open , here are some conclusions :

This is definetly the best pvp server out there , and i'm telling you this from many months of changing servers everyday experience .. But , like any other thing in life , it has some problems too . First would be: People aren't coming ! I'm not sure about the reason , but i think it's just because most l2 players are playing on gracia final , and the ones who remained on interlude are playing roflomigadgfbb servers , changing them everyday . Something normal , considering even I can open a carebear server in just 10 minutes .. And anyway , the ones who try to join eminence , fail , because in this very moment here is pretty -beep-ing hard to get ready for pvp , because lots of people already have full +20 ..

Another problem would be the lack of activity . I mean , there's almost nothing else to do but go DVC/jail and zerg pvp .. There are 2 raid bosses , camped by the top clans .

So , all we need now is some new experienced players . The advantage in "almost everybody has full +20" is that this way newbies can be helped . I , personally , recruit every experienced player I see out there and help him out .

Have fun and hope to see you in-game !

P.S. (for non-english players) : "server good . 100-150 online . much good pvp . join or noob . xaxax "

EDIT:

Oh and by the way , here is a presentation video , which is not yet accepted as official trailer due to some very personal reasons ..

Hey there .

After playing on eminence since it was open , here are some conclusions :

This is definetly the best pvp server out there , and i'm telling you this from many months of changing servers everyday experience .. But , like any other thing in life , it has some problems too . First would be: People aren't coming ! I'm not sure about the reason , but i think it's just because most l2 players are playing on gracia final , and the ones who remained on interlude are playing roflomigadgfbb servers , changing them everyday . Something normal , considering even I can open a carebear server in just 10 minutes .. And anyway , the ones who try to join eminence , fail , because in this very moment here is pretty -beep-ing hard to get ready for pvp , because lots of people already have full +20 ..

Another problem would be the lack of activity . I mean , there's almost nothing else to do but go DVC/jail and zerg pvp .. There are 2 raid bosses , camped by the top clans .

So , all we need now is some new experienced players . The advantage in "almost everybody has full +20" is that this way newbies can be helped . I , personally , recruit every experienced player I see out there and help him out .

Have fun and hope to see you in-game !

P.S. (for non-english players) : "server good . 100-150 online . much good pvp . join or noob . xaxax "

EDIT:

Oh and by the way , here is a presentation video , which is not yet accepted as official trailer due to some very personal reasons ..

SO, QQ

SOON SRV WIPE!! ^^

And if u're not down with that I HAVE TWO WORDS FOR YA!!!!!

SUCK IT!!!!!!

[move]POZDRO&POĆWICZ!!!![/move]

SO, QQ

SOON SRV WIPE!! ^^

And if u're not down with that I HAVE TWO WORDS FOR YA!!!!!

SUCK IT!!!!!!

[move]POZDRO&POĆWICZ!!!![/move]

What a tard.