[Guide]3d Modding Guide [9 march '10]

LauQ

In video 1 i see when he modding next then open Zmodeler and in ... how to fix model blue color(in Zmodeler) like in video?if need , how?!

And i see in video then choose format *.OBJ he have Wavefront Object (*.OBJ), and in my 3d max(2010) i have gw::OBJ-Exporter(*.OBJ) ...maybe it wrong, and with this i got errors and problemms:/??

give more information man.. when you get this error?when try to equip? o loading client? anyway is strange.. but when make UKX remember put value 1 no 14

I got this error when i loading my client ... .

GUYS PLEASE HELP ME WHEN I RUN UKX(and in its folder there is my obj file)IT CLOSES(i mean it closes autimatically i can't write 1). HELP ME PLS

p.swow i am too fast:P, i mean it closes very fast but i managed to get a pic of it, it says:

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Please contact the application's support team for more information.

run UKX? you mean OAUKX? Try redownload it, and just drag the .obj onto the program

ohh you are right lol i ran the program :Pxaxaxaxaxa

i need help for something else now, after you finsih with the 3ds max(i mean with the video you make the pipe), at photoshop, you open a face texture and suddenly the ukx comes up. what did you press to come up the ukx??

• 2 months later...

Q: Can we create from this Custom Wings etc.. ?

yes, it is the same as for the video with the cigaretteholder (I think it's the last one)

• 2 months later...

video links were all dead????

damn it.

any1 could reshare these videos..thx very much.

I dont have dead links when I click the downloads, only the link icon of 4shared is not working

• 2 months later...