[Help Plz]About SMF Forums

Vkouk

Hello guys.;)..I want help for a package for smf forums.I try to install Paid Subscriptions package but i can't.I upload it normally without problems but after show me this: 

Some of the files the package manager needs to modify are not writable. This needs to be changed by logging into FTP and using it to chmod or create the files and folders. Your FTP information may be temporarily cached for proper operation of the package manager.

Username:

Password:

Local path to SMF:

What i have to add at this?:S

Thanks in advance

Well, maybe its problamy of version the Package, check version allows to run at SMF ver, and package ver.

I use 1.1.10 version of smf and i download the last one v0.18

I use 1.1.10 version of smf and i download the last one v0.18

if u installed the SMF from your company control panel then delete it cuz its bugged.

if u installed the SMF from your company control panel then delete it cuz its bugged.

no ofc.i upload files normally.i mean i download files from smf and then i upload it

add your ftp-cpanel username-password there.

bah i am still waiting for smth u know .. >.<!

@lego bro as i told u on msn its only appears 1 time to me :S

Well if you take a look at the place where it says to download the mod somewhere it says parse.Find the version that you have and then click parse.It will give you some things that need to be modified.If you do it it's gonna work.I guess!

Btw Darkslayer and maxtor we have to talk xD!

BTW the same happens with the colorized membergroups to me :S!