[Hack]Hack a pc easy with msn!

Vazelos

haha it's really working u can close his pc u can close mozilla firefox msn u can change the time clock on his pc everything !! haha ! :P

haha it's really working u can close his pc u can close mozilla firefox msn u can change the time clock on his pc everything !! haha ! :P

yes but i can't just take password it says password is (null) wtf? for all contacts but everything else it is ok

Nice.. +1 Thanks.

Just 2 things:You spamm you have 51 posts and you reply from where you know is nice? if you dont see the topic? ,and the 2 thing is this you are staff member? i see you say +1? if you not are a staff member mby shut up! and read the rules!

Just 2 things:You spamm you have 51 posts and you reply from where you know is nice? if you dont see the topic? ,and the 2 thing is this you are staff member? i see you say +1? if you not are a staff member mby shut up! and read the rules!

you are offtopic...

ontopic: my antivirus show me is virus all the files.. and i cant take pass from the other guy other things working good. if you can tell me pls how i can take the pass and what more need for control the other pc.

{gr]kita prwta kaneis install ta 2 stin fakelo install these first

1)meta pas sto 8ima sou kai tou les as poume pare afto to scrypt gia na kaneis apires doniseis

2) stelneis 1 scrypt opio na einai apo ton fakelo victim files

3)meta akolou8jse ta vimata me eikones tou vazelou kai nomizw eisai ok

btw ty vazele gia alli mia fora ^^

egw to ekana install ekeino p leei ton prwto fakelo meta esteila ekeino me to protection sto ''thyma'' prepei na exei plus ofc meta pathsa p.x get password kai dn ginotan tpt lol swsta dn to kanw???

{GR}prepei na to kanei install to 8ima alliws den doulevei

btw an o xrhsths re exei to msn tou acount apo8ikeumeno na benei aftomata den 8a pareis password alla ena (null)

to kserw oti prepei na to kanei install. to allo p eipes dn to kserw:P