Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

LOL, if you don't understand it, check on the topic the video that i make for vazelos..

 

As far as i know i learned it here, so for a little hand i made the video for him.. GL all, :D ;)

Posted

Well from your pictures I got this msns:

 

ardino1234@hotmail.com

panos1193@hotmail.com

astrapobolos@yahoo.gr

b3ntoyza@hotmail.com

little_boy7@hotmail.com

rellimlt@hotmail.com

tsaga11@msn.com

nikizarokwstas@hotmail.com

 

I want just to see that you made a mistake on hiding. There are many other solution than smutting with red brush.

 

It's time for some pranks!

 

Also I liked the "hack". I don't have msn plus. I have a new version. Faaar from plus. And it doesn't work.

Posted

Well from your pictures I got this msns:

 

ardino1234@hotmail.com

panos1193@hotmail.com

astrapobolos@yahoo.gr

b3ntoyza@hotmail.com

little_boy7@hotmail.com

rellimlt@hotmail.com

tsaga11@msn.com

nikizarokwstas@hotmail.com

 

I want just to see that you made a mistake on hiding. There are many other solution than smutting with red brush.

 

It's time for some pranks!

 

Also I liked the "hack". I don't have msn plus. I have a new version. Faaar from plus. And it doesn't work.

 

//off

So are you happy? What do you want else? a candy?

 

he just made it to learn you and much other people that dind't know it..

 

Fail

Posted

//off

So are you happy? What do you want else? a candy?

 

he just made it to learn you and much other people that dind't know it..

 

Fail

1st: I did I say that I am happy?

2nd: I told him that he failed on "name hiding".

3d: About the candy. I want a candy with taste of strawberry. Thank you in advance. ;)

Posted

Well from your pictures I got this msns:

 

ardino1234@hotmail.com

panos1193@hotmail.com

astrapobolos@yahoo.gr

b3ntoyza@hotmail.com

little_boy7@hotmail.com

rellimlt@hotmail.com

tsaga11@msn.com

nikizarokwstas@hotmail.com

 

I want just to see that you made a mistake on hiding. There are many other solution than smutting with red brush.

 

It's time for some pranks!

 

Also I liked the "hack". I don't have msn plus. I have a new version. Faaar from plus. And it doesn't work.

:o good job you just earn a plastik loukoumaki diarkeias

Posted

i know this "hack" with plus scripts -_- good but no hack -_- victim need to accept so .....

dont tell me how i see it i know this!

 

soon il make how to make a  phishing page :)

 

LOL if you read some replies you can get the videos on youtube.. very smart from you..

 

 

Btw people what about getting some patience and hide ur own replies?

|

|

v  "It says all..Why hiding?"

I know this script althought i can't see your post it works with msn plus right?

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Posts

    • faster than i thought but congratulation that's looking pretty pure work here 
    • L2 PEARL — OPEN BETA REWARDS   Join the L2 Pearl Open Beta and receive exclusive rewards for your participation. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ OPEN BETA REWARDS   Players who participate in the Open Beta will receive: • One exclusive Open Beta Hat • 3 days of Premium Account ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ REWARD LIMIT   Rewards are limited to one reward per HWID. Each eligible hardware ID can receive the Open Beta reward only once. Multiple accounts connected to the same HWID will not receive additional rewards. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ The Open Beta begins on 2 October 2026.   Take part in the testing phase, help us improve the server and get ready for the official launch of the first season. Please note that all Open Beta progress will be wiped before the Grand Opening. The exclusive hat and the 3 days of Premium Account will be granted according to the Open Beta reward conditions. Grand Opening 9 October 2026   Join the Open Beta and secure your exclusive rewards. https://www.l2pearl.com https://discord.com/invite/l2pearl
    • 🛡️ Sguard — A New Version Is Coming in 2026 Hello everyone — clients, server owners, and fellow developers! We have been working on a new version of Sguard, with release planned for the end of 2026. AI-assisted development has helped us work faster, reduce repetitive tasks, and spend more time on implementation and testing. Our team remains responsible for the engineering and the results. The goal is straightforward: better quality, dependable operation, and more affordable pricing. We believe the L2 protection market needs renewed attention — ongoing development, responsive support, and closer cooperation with server administrators. That is the direction we are taking with Sguard. Early Testing Applications Are Open We are looking for server administrators willing to test the new version, report issues, and share practical feedback. 🎁 The first testers will receive free licenses. If you would like to participate, contact us with: Your server’s chronicles and protocol. A brief description of your setup. Whether you can provide a test environment. This is a preliminary announcement. We will share specific features, compatibility details, and testing dates as they are ready. Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to building the next version of Sguard with your feedback. ✉️ APPLY FOR TESTING — @L2scripts Send us a message with “Sguard Test” and tell us about your server.
    • 🚀 End-of-month restock! Upgrade your personal Gmail to 5TB + Gemini Pro instantly with 100% private automated delivery! 🎃 Fresh October Batch Active! Upgrade your personal Gmail to 5TB + Gemini Pro Advanced (12-18M) instantly. 100% private, automated delivery 24/7!
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..