Aion or Lineage 2?

limex

aion for me = the perfect lineage 2.it has everything one player needs;xp,pvp,group xp,lots of quests,materials farming with a perfect way etc etc.I play on kahrun official server cleric

talk about bugged not bugged is nonsense since in this case we need to compare official servers.

talk about graphics useless aion graphics more like wow Lineage graphics engine is just think about it how many years old its the same since C3 and its still better than most of the mmorpgs have!

talk about l2 before kamael > aion and now < aion useless too because Aion is a mix of wow and Lineage after kamael so thats  kinda self ownage.

talk about pvp system useless too Lineage have the best pvp system ever thats a fact!

other things well i really dont know i played aion but i never feeled that im addicted to it or i even like to play it it reminds me to a wow copy...okay you can say l2 copied a lot of things from wow which is true but not like aion did in my opinion if we say both game copied wow ncsoft did a better job with lineage

• 2 weeks later...